$4 Gas

What I find infuriating is how Gropey Joe & Co. insist on telling us that white is black and black is white--and that we're idiots for challenging them. Originally Posted by Withnail
and the 3.5 trillion dollar handout won't cost a thing.... that's my favorite.....
and the 3.5 trillion dollar handout won't cost a thing.... that's my favorite..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Pretty sure that’s common practice, didn’t some idiot in office reduce corporate taxes and try to tell us he increased the revenues collected by the IRS while creating a trillion dollar deficit for no reason during a booming economy…..

At least he crushed the economic gains Obama created and lowered the price of gas to $2, since you all think low gas prices are good, when in fact they are ten times worse than closing down a Canadian oil pipeline…
What I find infuriating is how Gropey Joe & Co. insist on telling us that white is black and black is white--and that we're idiots for challenging them. Originally Posted by Withnail

It's because he's playing off the trump doctrine that states "I can tell 74,000,000 million fools anything and they'll believe me".
It's because he's playing off the trump doctrine that states "I can tell 74,000,000 million fools anything and they'll believe me". Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
For the record, living in NY, I quickly grew to loathe Trump: the fawning publicity over his cheesy hotels and buildings and his tacky personal style. I did, however, vote for him in '16 because I cannot abide That Woman and I read HILLBILLY ELEGY in July of that year, which exposed the rot in the Globalist/Democrat Elite mindset. So I rolled the dice...What did I get? Energy independence, peace in the Mideast, much-needed toughness against our enemies and some of our "allies" and a slight Right tilt to the Supreme Court.

One does not have to belong to a cult to vote with one hand on one's wallet.
Oh, and for the 10th time, get over Trump.
Oh, and for the gazzilionth time, get over Trump. Originally Posted by Withnail
fify
Oh, and for the 10th time, get over Trump. Originally Posted by Withnail
fify Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

If I ever got mauled by a lion, or a tiger, or a bear I most likely would live in fear of that for the rest of my life.

Insert the name trump before, between, or after any one of the above mentioned animals.

BTW, Withnail, I too voted for trump in '16.
Gazzillion and one....

and counting....
This city just recorded the U.S.’s highest-ever average gasoline price

no surprise....... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Won't be a prob for the illegal immigrants Gropey Joe is gifting 450K.
Great start up funds for illegal drugs !
Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
or topped of the rider mower after cutting lawn