The Hottest 5 latinas in Houston - who are they?

• makav
  • 07-25-2016, 10:07 PM
Oh that's all your goofy ass has to say now?

What happened to the dumb ass accusations of me reading "ROS" and how you "couldn't find where your review didn't cause any drama"?? huh?
See how easy it is to ubicate your lost self?

Listen fool, you can say all the butthurt lies you want about our session *now*
But you know damn well how it really went down.

I can't be that bad and a "No" when you couldn't even take this pussy for full 2 mins. Only reason why you even lasted to minute 2 was becuase your ass kept on begging to take it slow, and me being the good hearted hooker that I am, I did try my best to "take it slow" on you and yet you still couldn't take it
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Well you turn me on. Something sexy about a woman defending herself😻
  • bon69
  • 07-25-2016, 10:27 PM
Well you turn me on. Something sexy about a woman defending herself😻 Originally Posted by makav

Natalia is a turn on for sure. Sweet as can be in person.
  • bon69
  • 07-25-2016, 10:37 PM
go ahead LPMOW is the right whore for you, 90 plus % of her tards are your type Originally Posted by ECCIE2NDAVE
Meh. Who asked you? Seems I remember we you saying that to me a few posts ago.... Originally Posted by gtoman

Hard to say which one of you tards are the most obsessed with Natalia. She must live rent free in both of your minds. It is a shame to be so weak.

If I was that fast it is because I wanted to get off and leave. You probably disgusted me as you do now. Originally Posted by gtoman
You were so disgusted by her that you busted a nut in two minutes? How long does it take for you when you actually like the chick? 15 seconds?

I can't be that bad and a "No" when you couldn't even take this pussy for full 2 mins. Only reason why you even lasted to minute 2 was becuase your ass kept on begging to take it slow, and me being the good hearted hooker that I am, I did try my best to "take it slow" on you and yet you still couldn't take it
You were so disgusted by her that you busted a nut in two minutes? How long does it take for you when you actually like the chick? 15 seconds? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
This is some funny shit!!

As y'all were.......
Girl, he's like stealing candy from a toddler...

Like I said before just a plain, boring punching bag

P.s it's NaMo not NoMo

You're NoMo on Monday's Damnit ijs
I dont know about outting but Natalia sure had terrible hygiene when she was an agency whore.

Hope her personal hygiene and upkeep have improved since going indy. Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby

Submarineracer and ECCIE2DAVE with reincarnation #3. Who do you think you're fooling? She's not ever going to fuck you, so grow up and move on. There are plenty that like dudes like you, so go find one. Stop embarrassing her and yourself.
Old School Top 10 All Time

1. Alondra
2. April
3. Yvonne
4. Venus
5. Mia
6. Lexy
7. Elly/Gia
8. Zafiro
9. Sussan
10. Jade Originally Posted by Prime Time
If we are going Old School, Laura Garza and Carmela Leal need to be added to the list. The Hooker Dynamic Duo. Sorry that I missed a doubles experience with them.
Submarineracer and ECCIE2DAVE with reincarnation #3. Who do you think you're fooling? She's not ever going to fuck you, so grow up and move on. There are plenty that like dudes like you, so go find one. Stop embarrassing her and yourself. Originally Posted by Oralist
You're not going to get a discount for flying around the board attempting to be capt save a hoe..
You were so disgusted by her that you busted a nut in two minutes? How long does it take for you when you actually like the chick? 15 seconds? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Don't know. Could be I guess. Easy money for them.
  • N.M.
  • 07-26-2016, 06:26 AM
You're not going to get a discount for flying around the board attempting to be capt save a hoe.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I really try to stay out of other people's business/beef but since this involves me I'm going to chime in...
And again, I really don't know what the issue is between you two.
But I will say this, I have met O twice, once at the agency and once not too long ago as an Indy. And both times he was someone pleasant to see, a gentleman and a sweetheart. At no point of our sessions did he ever asked for anything that it's clearly listed in my "NO" list, even the time at the agency.
If anyone has experienced different I honestly have no knowledge of that and I can only speak on my own experience with him.

I don't think he's playing "captain save a ho" since I need no saving. But just like most of people who are familiar with the board, he's aware of the curry psycho's shenanigans and a few of the throw away accts army against me and calls them out on it, just like a few other have.

I like you both. I understand if y'all don't like each other, but please keep me out of y'alls beef.

• N.M.
  • 07-26-2016, 06:36 AM
This is some funny shit!!

As y'all were....... Originally Posted by kerwil62
Well there y'all have it, Luquitas and Kerwill, from his desk not mine:

Don't know. Could be I guess. Easy money for them. Originally Posted by 15SecsGirleman

(Well, and that's not counting the time he cums in his pants on the way to the appoitment )
As soon as I figure out how to post pictures. I'm gonna shut this thread beef down with a flood of pictures of hot Latinas. Focus people!!!! Focus

lol
  • N.M.
  • 07-26-2016, 06:43 AM
As soon as I figure out how to post pictures. I'm gonna shut this thread beef down with a flood of pictures of hot Latinas. Focus people!!!! Focus

lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Here babe, since I'm listed on your OP, you can start with this one...