=== Sex In Public ===

I went to Valley View mall during the day a while back and the JC Penney store was EMPTY of anyone, shoppers and associates. I tried on a few sets of clothes without ever seeing an associates once. With the mall dying and thus associates not caring, it's a ghost town a lot of the times. Just saying. Originally Posted by pathfinder940

That's not a rush if no one is around......... but thats just me....... I love the thrill.......
Church Parking lot, Now that is really naughty!!! LOL You are sooo going to hell!! Originally Posted by Kristin Keys
Ut oh. I am going to hell too. I did it at a Baptist Church Camp when I was 16.

Last year I did it on a 16th floor balcony overlooking the swimming pool and Miami Beach while a tropical depression was moving on shore! It was hot and wet!
  • Mokoa
  • 05-10-2010, 11:04 PM
No One has answered my question though,

Would you be willing to do this with a provider? Would you be brave enough and take the risk and do this with a provider?
Originally Posted by Kristin Keys
Come down here to SA. I would love to get your freak on.

This is probably my #1 weakness in my real life. I love risky (PUBLIC) sex. Really.

I love it when a gentleman wants to meet me at a bar, and he sits across the room, watching the other guys drool...then he walks up, and we kiss like we've been apart for years, and then leave for the room, much to the amazement of the other guys...I love it almost more than the BCD...... I like the shock factor, call me crazy, but it's a massive turn-on......
Nothing quite like sex in public. the thirll makes it infinitely more exciting.
in fact, after reading this post, i made it a point to get laid in public again...in honor of Kristin.

last thursday, i was in court with a client. we'd been flirting since she first came in my office. right after we finalized her divorce, i made my move. and, sure enough she was into it. we found a conference room in the courthouse and had our fun. BJ in my suit and then watching her lift her skirt and slide her panties off for doggie was awesome. it made it even hotter hearing her say "fuck me like my husband couldn't". ego went right thru the roof. lol
I met a young lady that needed a boost with finances just last week. Had spent her daddy given tuition at Winstar. She was a bit nervous about going to a motel room with a stranger. So she wanted somewhere in a semi public place.
We met in a Target parking lot and she rode with me to a Lowes lot that was not quite as busy. We kissed like school kids, I sucked and licked her nipples, and she went hands and knees on the seat in my truck to give me a bj.
Several vehicles drove right past us but didn't seem to look my way. Next time she wants to me to stand at her open car door while she takes care of business.
This is probably my #1 weakness in my real life. I love risky (PUBLIC) sex. Really.

I love it when a gentleman wants to meet me at a bar, and he sits across the room, watching the other guys drool...then he walks up, and we kiss like we've been apart for years, and then leave for the room, much to the amazement of the other guys...I love it almost more than the BCD...... I like the shock factor, call me crazy, but it's a massive turn-on...... Originally Posted by Dannie

And what bar can I find you in??
Nothing quite like sex in public. the thirll makes it infinitely more exciting.
in fact, after reading this post, i made it a point to get laid in public again...in honor of Kristin.

last thursday, i was in court with a client. we'd been flirting since she first came in my office. right after we finalized her divorce, i made my move. and, sure enough she was into it. we found a conference room in the courthouse and had our fun. BJ in my suit and then watching her lift her skirt and slide her panties off for doggie was awesome. it made it even hotter hearing her say "fuck me like my husband couldn't". ego went right thru the roof. lol Originally Posted by jayzee78
You do know that the Texas Bar is considering making sex with a client that you are not married to or with whom you are not in an on ging sexual relationship before the representation began to unethical in any situation.

See 1.13

http://www.supreme.courts.state.tx.u...9/09917501.pdf
i do....and, my representation of the client was over that afternoon when the divorce was finalized.
great topic Kristin. can't wait to meet you sometime.....in public!
You do know that the Texas Bar is considering making sex with a client that you are not married to or with whom you are not in an ongoing sexual relationship before the representation began to unethical in any situation.
Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I was *impressed* when I found out a couple of years ago that it wasn't already. And after my SO had come back from a CLE talking about the nuances of what was currently acceptable and not under the rules of ethics.

I'd like to see client/attorney undisclosed sexual relationships, especially including domestic partnerships, where attorney's fees are awarded unethical... Come on, at least in family court!

Sex in public... as alleged on the record in an ethics hearing.
J Crew dressing room Northpark mall
On a redeye flight to Seattle with a lady that I had just met,
Some under the blanket HJ and DIGET play led to a mile
high session in the lavatory. She also visited me every
night in my hotel for the five days I was there. Can hardly
Wait for my next business trip to Seattle.
  • Rod3
  • 05-19-2010, 10:12 PM
Love it. Numerous BJs while driving. Top seats overlooking a football stadium at night. Riding a motorcycle--fingered my girlfriend behind me until she came. On a hiking trail. Behind a sand dune at the beach--people on the other side of the dune walking around. Fucking while standing waist deep in a lake with people all around. The scariest was at a strip club--well lighted, lap dances all around, but we were fucking.
The scariest was at a strip club--well lighted, lap dances all around, but we were fucking. Originally Posted by Rod3
I used to get a kick out of the "chair wall" at BBD when they would suck and fuck you on the floor. Then there was the club that we had a hobby party and had about 20 people in the little room with couches all going after it completely naked.