Ukraine invasion ?

Soldiers from Snake Island, who "all died heroically because they did not want to surrender" and who were posthumously decorated by Zelenski for bravery, were found alive and well and surrendered to the Russians

��
Ukraine has 40+ million inhabitants, thus at least 30 million mobile phones. If there was anything to record, social networks would be flooded with recordings.
... okay enough, I reckon.

Biden didn't give Putin enough money. $$$

... Better question is - how will this work out
for America when Putin shuts off the oil?

... This shit-show woulda NEVER happened if Trump
was still on. ... Sleepy Joe is a DISASTER!

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Putin isn't going to shut off the oil it's just going to get more expensive. It's possible that a barrel of oil can reach 150.00 a Barrel by the summer. America could be forced to ration it if that happens. Of course we have Strategic Oil Reserves we might be forced to utilize them. A worse case scenario would be if Russia somehow initiated an EMP, that would shut the electrical grid down.
You need to be told again it is a rhetorical question.

When are you going to show up again with one of your opening "Is it beyond the realm of possibility" to cover the statements and lies you then make ? Originally Posted by VitaMan

How about now, "is it beyond the realm of possibility that Trump is a traitor"? According to many, many Democrats, he is and has repeatedly been called that. So apparently, it is not beyond the realm of possibility to Democrats. See how that works? A question asked and answered. Try it some time.

As to the question which I believe requires an answer.

Are we now looking at Trump the traitor ?
And how exactly would the reader know that you are not expecting an answer? Sure sounds like you are soliciting an answer to me.

But let me ask you straight out then. Do you have an answer to that question, rhetorical or not? How could what Trump said possibly indicate treason? If you can't explain that, then it's nothing more than a dumb question.
Again...it is a rhetorical question.

As a reader, now you know if you could not tell before.
They’re using Dominion machines to count the casualties in Ukraine
... Besides answering the call for freedom for their people, they have a lot of resources that benefits us... Originally Posted by Precious_b
Buried in that lecture video was a little golden nugget: (I paraphrase as) The best way to screw Russia over is to let them take Ukraine. Of course he was talking about that in 2015 just after the Minks accords after Russia snatched up Crimea. The idea being it would be like hanging an Albatross and a Millstone around his own neck.
Again...it is a rhetorical question.

As a reader, now you know if you could not tell before. Originally Posted by VitaMan

Generally people state this is a rhetorical question to avoid any confusion.

Definition of rhetorical

asked merely for effect with no answer expected

And you still haven't answered my question. What in your statement of what Trump said would lead anybody to think what he said was treasonous?
You are now asking dumb questions. Is it rhetorical ?
You are now asking dumb questions. Is it rhetorical ? Originally Posted by VitaMan

if you say so
Trolling ?
You are now asking dumb questions. Is it rhetorical ? Originally Posted by VitaMan

Isn't that what everybody says who isn't smart enough to answer a simple question? "It's a dumb question so I'm not going to answer it"? Another question, why is it dumb in your opinion? But then, a dumb person couldn't answer that question, could they?

And no, when I write a rhetorical question, I write "and that is a rhetorical question". How else would anybody know it's a rhetorical question?

Shit, another question you won't be able to answer so you'll call it dumb but everybody will understand that you just can't answer these simple questions.
Isn't that what everybody says who isn't smart enough to answer a simple question? "It's a dumb question so I'm not going to answer it"? Another question, why is it dumb in your opinion? But then, a dumb person couldn't answer that question, could they?

And no, when I write a rhetorical question, I write "and that is a rhetorical question". How else would anybody know it's a rhetorical question?

Shit, another question you won't be able to answer so you'll call it dumb but everybody will understand that you just can't answer these simple questions. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

dude he's trolling. he's intentionally giving vague and contradictory replies. treat him like what he is .. a troll.
They’re using Dominion machines to count the casualties in Ukraine Originally Posted by bambino

And the Pope shits in the woods....and the bear is Jewish
And the Pope shits in the woods....and the bear is Jewish Originally Posted by matchingmole

this jewish bear?

Isn't that what everybody says who isn't smart enough to answer a simple question? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Or they know the TRUE answer to be contrary to their agenda.

Others just hide in a basement or Delaware to avoid questions.

Since this thread is about Putin's "Afghanistan Withdrawal" the effective anti-armor and anti-aircraft weapons being currently used by the Brave Freedom-Loving Warriors of Ukraine ....

.... were delivered to them by Trump rather than more blankets like Bitten and his former boss.

Poland just delivered some additional EFFECTIVE weapon SYSTEMS.. to Ukraine along with additional munitions.

More importantly at home Putin is getting enough flap about his misadventure that the Russians are jailing people for saying negative remarks about the foolishness and deception at home ..

sound familiar?

Rather than wimp around with "sanctions" that don't work (and NEVER HAVE!), AND BLOVIATE threats like he did with the vaccines and masks ... the demented fool for whom you all voted SHOULD HAVE SENT WARRIORS and LETHAL FIGHTING MACHINES & EQUIPMENT TO THE BORDERS AROUND UKRAINE to let Putin know the shit was on.

But I recognize those efforts require "carbon" releases!!!!!