OK here's what it costs to operate a sailing yacht

Why do I have a sudden urge for some stir-fry? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Use the low sodium soy sauce and extra broccoli.
Oh goodie the bargain basement monster clit hooktard has joined the party... what a coincidence it was perusing the sandbox and found this to reply to.

Breaking News...add this to The Matrix, Lucas McCain is really the zombie whore, passport in hand.

P.s. McCant- I accept your acknowledgement of defeat
I just want to post pics of "yachting" Chihuahuas Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Cute, thank you for the pictures

FIFY. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Well played
I caint speak for Mythos, but I am 1000% sure that I aint no hooker...you should know that. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I know you're not a whore but I can see how others would mistake you for one.. But you're good in my book I vouch for you..
I know you're not a whore but I can see how others would mistake you for one.. But you're good in my book I vouch for you.. Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
But I am not your negro.... lol
P.s. McCant- I accept your acknowledgement of defeat Originally Posted by Mythos
LOL

I know you're not a whore but I can see how others would mistake you for one.. But you're good in my book I vouch for you.. Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
TW sure the fuck acts like a bitch so I'll just consider her to be a whore...
^ so predictable.... weak McShitstain.....weak....

• pxmcc
  • 02-01-2018, 12:05 AM
How bout an update from Rio de Janiero, OP? Everyone can decide for themselves what to believe or not. Who fooking cares..
McShitstain Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I'll tell you what is predictable in this thread is having you two washed up stupid hookers wasting your time trying to make up different variations of my fake name. You two dumb unemployed welfare whores are too easy for me to make cry. Why don't you two losers go get a job instead of trying to act like men on a whore board? That whole slinging pussy career obviously didn't work out for you two clowns. Time to adapt and do something else for your pennies
I caint speak for Mythos, but I am 1000% sure that I aint no hooker Originally Posted by TryWeakly
agressive....He doth protest too much?

The vid below is me questioning you as to your hooker status...just replace the words grits and 5 minutes with the word hooker...lol I like that look on your face at the end of my questioning.

The good thang is that I have Flash disabled on my foooking fone so I dont get to see yoir week attempts...player.

Wait, did it have a midget spinner in it?
Pretty much

Dang Amiliah you are looking all kinds of YUMMY!
  • momo
  • 02-01-2018, 01:57 PM
Hey.. let's meet and go fishing .. there's haters out there but i say kudos to a person who worked his ass off and became who you are
Dang Amiliah you are looking all kinds of YUMMY! Originally Posted by robv69
Stay out of my inbox with your bullshit!