the *OFFICIAL* welcome back TARA thread!

Geez, Tara.... I think I have just found someone to get me back into hobby mode again. I have been doing so good up until you went and posted that pic, along with your other new ones. Oh lawd.... Originally Posted by thrill99
Well I am glad i did my job. And thank you
Your new front shelf looks good, Tara. But being a leg man, I'm impressed with your thighs, baby. They look like they could squeeze the jizz out of a fence post...
She cant lay an egg and expect to have a happy customer Originally Posted by txexetoo
Speak for yourself. Some dudes pay to watch a woman lay an egg. That is a bad ass trick.

I agree with prolongus, those are some tight thighs. That's Ronda Rousey submit your ass in 14 seconds power there.
Your new front shelf looks good, Tara. But being a leg man, I'm impressed with your thighs, baby. They look like they could squeeze the jizz out of a fence post... Originally Posted by Prolongus
Thanks doll. Its the 15 miles a week with running and doing a 10 incline every day for a mile. Wait tell July they will be rocken more then. I hate bird legs love strong legs and calves on woman
So hot to me.
  • ktiix
  • 03-03-2015, 11:47 PM
Welcome back, still HAF
Your new front shelf looks good, Tara. But being a leg man, I'm impressed with your thighs, baby. They look like they could squeeze the jizz out of a fence post... Originally Posted by Prolongus

Ditto. The legs look great too
PRO... that was almost poetic, wish they had a really like button. I like bumping this thread also
Welcome back, still HAF Originally Posted by ktiix
never seen the infamous Ms. Tara but if she let me have my way w/ her i would fuck her until she couldn't walk.. she could be very habit forming if the stars aligned just right..
^^^Why the drama? All it takes is money, go gitcha sum!!

Geez, she's a fuckin' hooker for fuck's sake...Money gets the honey!
never seen the infamous Ms. Tara but if she let me have my way w/ her i would fuck her until she couldn't walk.. she could be very habit forming if the stars aligned just right.. Originally Posted by nosweat
One of these days Nosweat. We will do it!
Tara welcome back....
Thank you TC
T, you are one hot looking woman from TOP to bottom!! There's absolutely no doubt about that! Total package!
Tara hope you are doing great. Your pics look great. Have a wonderful week. Hugs Taylor