Kentucky county clerk in contempt of court, in custody of KY Marshals

He wasn't the only one,there were several videos by your buds till the mod came back. How about chicken dick he posted one on the same thread? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
hes only concerned with my post because hes a typical republican hypocrite. . . oh yea, and an uncle tom.
  • DSK
  • 09-08-2015, 08:48 PM
Interesting, I did not know that. In my jurisdiction, it means something completely different. It's an extraordinary writ directed to an appellate court seeking expedited relief from a trial court order. Originally Posted by timpage
Actually, you boys are both right.
  • DSK
  • 09-09-2015, 07:30 AM
I thought conservatives were for the rule of law? You decry the sanctuary city but you applaud this woman deciding she won't follow the law as proscribed? What gives? Originally Posted by WombRaider
I think you make a great point. We should applaud both the sanctuary cities and this lady who is defending real marriage for defying an over reaching Federal government.
I think you make a great point. We should applaud both the sanctuary cities and this lady who is defending real marriage for defying an over reaching Federal government. Originally Posted by DSK
This is overreaching but Abortion is not? TypicL hypocritical comment from ECCIE's biggest liar, cheater and welsher.

You can ignore it, JL, but it won't make it go away.

Admit what everybody knows to be true...
JLIdiot, errrr DSKIdiot .... Admit that you are a liar, welsher and a fraud!