In regards to the yes “shoulda been no review”

Blah blah blah Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Is that a description of your sessions? Blah?
This is beginning to smell like an axe grinding exercise by some fucktards, i.e., "methinks thou dost protest too much".
Is that a description of your sessions? Blah? Originally Posted by Boltfan
Blah blah blah
  • dgc92
  • 03-31-2018, 08:42 AM
Man. I gotta give Abe props. Dude has had EVERYBODY wailing on him for 13 damn pages, and he's still beating that horse like he beats his dick. And he's beating both for the same reason: Nobody wants to fuck him. If someone would just give him some pity pussy, maybe he'd get tired after a page or two like a normal person. His pent-up horniness is giving him superhuman argument stamina, the rest of us can't keep up.
no one wants to fuck abe? ^ when did this start?
well.. she hasn't advertised since the subject review..

i feel it's a very valid question..

OP?? Originally Posted by honest_abe
If she’s not posting an ad....it’s cause I’m pretty sure her phone is ringing from this thread alone...see how that works...you might think it’s dumb...but the smart whores don’t have to post that many ads...we participate in coed...and every post is like it’s own mini ad...and all you’re doing is helping her advertise...
OP -

is your business now "booming" due to you offering BBFS?

with CIP and CIA?
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-31-2018, 10:47 AM
OH, Abe, that vendetta slip of yours is showing. You should see to that darlin'.

You are WAY too invested in a hooker that you have no intention of seeing and nor she seeing you.

Geezus, pissy much your 18-20s are getting kicked off the site? Wahmbulance much?
OH, Abe, that vendetta slip of yours is showing. You should see to that darlin'.

You are WAY too invested in a hooker that you have no intention of seeing and nor she seeing you.

Geezus, pissy much your 18-20s are getting kicked off the site? Wahmbulance much? Originally Posted by ~Ze~
oh babe..

i thought that we secretly agreed that you would never respond to any of my postings..?

OP -

please do respond to my post #187 and thanks in advance!
  • CD3
  • 03-31-2018, 11:56 AM
OP -

is your business now "booming" due to you offering BBFS?

with CIP and CIA? Originally Posted by honest_abe

Never were good at homework I see. I don’t get ass fucked. But you wouldn’t know this bc you got shot down before you could get it up. Now leave the playground for the adults..
Never were good at homework I see. I don’t get ass fucked. But you wouldn’t know this bc you got shot down before you could get it up. Originally Posted by CD3
so you just admitted that you do offer BBFS with CIP!!

now you're phone might ring..
  • CD3
  • 03-31-2018, 12:02 PM
so you just admitted that you do offer BBFS with CIP!!

now you're phone might ring.. Originally Posted by honest_abe

And you just proved that you are a child that’s pissed you didn’t get a ride

And I do what the fuck I want because I’m an adult and I can make my own decisions for myself. I don’t allow insecurities to take the wheel

Yea you prefer them 12 I know
And you just proved that you are a child that’s pissed you didn’t get a ride Originally Posted by CD3
i prefer my women under the age of 46..
  • CD3
  • 03-31-2018, 12:06 PM
I prefer my men actual men so see I did us a favor shooting you down
I prefer my men actual men so see I did us a favor shooting you down Originally Posted by CD3
please.. i never even contacted you..