Confederate flag was the flag of traitors

Why the FUCK are we even discussing this STUPID SHIT? Our country is going to HELL and we talk about 150 year old history.... wake the fuck up! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
IIFFY, you are a day late and a dollar short once again. Actually, the country was going TO HELL by the end of GW's 2nd term in office. We have been digging ourselves out ever since!

"Swwet Ass" IIFFY needs to quit spending all of his time romancing his idol (Hanoi COG) and "wake the fuck up."
Why the FUCK are we even discussing this STUPID SHIT? Our country is going to HELL and we talk about 150 year old history.... wake the fuck up! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You are right because after the Bush term we had no wars- a booming economy and the housing market was just booming- darn it sure wish I could have those Bush years back(Especially the last 4).

What does IIFORRDB STAND FOR IS IT:
I= ICONIC
I= IDIOT
F=FUCKS
F=FAGS
O=OR
F=FUCKS
R=REDNECK
D= DIRTY
B= BITCHES
"Sweet Ass" IIFFY is like a whining child. He gets frustrated when his side is losing an argument. When that happens he wants to take his ball and go home.
I mentioned Uncle Tom's Cabin and not Northrup's slave narrative. Lets stick with the program. Slavery was practiced in both halves of the United States and it was more or less confirmed by the Supreme Court in various cases involving ownership of other people. Now I could say that a SCOTUS confirmation means shit is cases like Obamacare or Roe V Wade. The origins of the Civil War (and not a defense of slavery idiots) has it's roots in the founding of this country. Even the Declaration of Independence was forced not recognize but ignore slavery in order to be ratified. The Constitution recognized the reality of the situation and thus we got the 3/5th rule (didn't I write this before?). Slaves did not vote but the southern representatives wanted them counted for purposes of dividing the House.

On a side note...why do you think it is a smart thing to do Tex to accuse someone of hate filled rhetoric when it has been anything but. Are so much a democrat that you follow their playbook even here. This is supposed to anonymus which means you can speak the truth and your masters won't punish you. I mean really, your accusation is the essence of hate fill rhetoric. You are hypocritical Tex. Maybe you should go back to rehab (that's a joke).

I won't use Wikipedia as a reliable source except for anything that is general knowledge. Never use it for any in depth definition or rationel of anything.
Never use it for any in depth definition or rationel of anything. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The reason being, JD Idiot recognizes that he is totally incapable of "in depth definition or rationel" thought.

JD and I finally have agreed!
I mentioned Uncle Tom's Cabin and not Northrup's slave narrative. Lets stick with the program. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Yes, let's.

And here is the program. You wrote:

... Uncle Tom's Cabin was lionized as a sterling example of life in the South but we know that it was so much BS (see propaganda) which hyped things that were not true. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Now, you said that Uncle Tim's Cabin was not true. Which it technically wasn't since it was a work of fiction. That fiction however, was based on real life occurrences.

Which brings us to "12 years A Slave". That one is an auto-biography that was deemed to be quite accurate:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solomon_Northup

If anything, it appears to be worse than Uncle Tom's Cabin. So was UTC really phony propaganda?

Is it any wonder that if you beat an ox for 20 years that it finally gets tired and tried to leave? It was a surprise to the North. Hey! We're not done beating you yet. Get back in your place. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I'm sorry, are you talking about slaves being beaten like an ox? Or the South? Because it's believable only if it is the slaves being beaten. Otherwise, it is a ridiculous comparison.

More and more, you are sounding like you are defending the Confederacy and its desire to maintain slavery. Maybe you should quit while you are only a little bit behind.
You are right because after the Bush term we had no wars- a booming economy and the housing market was just booming- darn it sure wish I could have those Bush years back(Especially the last 4).

What does IIFORRDB STAND FOR IS IT:
I= ICONIC
I= IDIOT
F=FUCKS
F=FAGS
O=OR
F=FUCKS
R=REDNECK
D= DIRTY
B= BITCHES Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
What the fuck do you care?... Mrs want to see my wood..I found your video on the interwebbs...you prissy scanky nasty man bitch... your boyfriend bigtex loves you... y'all make a nice couple.

• CJ7
  • 11-03-2013, 04:03 PM
The reason being, JD Idiot recognizes that he is totally incapable of "in depth definition or rational" thought.

JD and I finally have agreed! Originally Posted by bigtex

or being able to spell rationale ... he's a teacher sooo ..

... he's a teacher sooo .. Originally Posted by CJ7
While it is a stretch, I suppose instructing Custodial Maintenance 101 qualifies JD Idiot as being an actual "teacher?"
What the fuck do you care?... Mrs want to see my wood..I found your video on the interwebbs...you prissy scanky nasty man bitch... your boyfriend bigtex loves you... y'all make a nice couple.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Amazing how did you find out about that video? Were you surfing gay sites and gay videos- makes you look very suspect!!!
"Sweet Ass" IIFFY is like a whining child. He gets frustrated when his side is losing an argument. When that happens he wants to take his ball and go home. Originally Posted by bigtex
What ever gives you the idea that "Sweet Ass" YouBoob has any balls to take home with him?
What ever gives you the idea that "Sweet Ass" YouBoob has any balls to take home with him? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yppay Turd, that's all...LOL
I support the right of states to secede, and I have no respect for Lincoln. The "Civil War", as it is inappropriately called, was a major power grab and only served to centralize power in the federal government. You idiots are looking at a 19th century problem through 21st century morality. Hell, some of you probably would have owned slaves. It was a different time.

But the facts are that the climate surrounding slavery was changing. Technology was taking over a larger part of slave labor. And globally, the world was waking up to the evil of slavery. I doubt slavery would have lasted more than a few more years without the war. The North and South would have cooperated, or even reunited without violence, and without destroying federalism.

Abraham Lincoln was a power mad, big banker statist.
  • CJ7
  • 11-03-2013, 10:46 PM
I support the right of states to secede, and I have no respect for Lincoln. The "Civil War", as it is inappropriately called, was a major power grab and only served to centralize power in the federal government. You idiots are looking at a 19th century problem through 21st century morality. Hell, some of you probably would have owned slaves. It was a different time.

But the facts are that the climate surrounding slavery was changing. Technology was taking over a larger part of slave labor. And globally, the world was waking up to the evil of slavery. I doubt slavery would have lasted more than a few more years without the war. The North and South would have cooperated, or even reunited without violence, and without destroying federalism.

Abraham Lincoln was a power mad, big banker statist. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

like you say .. "You idiots are looking at a 19th century problem through 21st century morality."

including yourself TSA, NSA, drone boy etc etc
Yeah, so, I'm first generation. What about it?

I was born and raised HERE, the same as you. Do you really think you "trump" me as an American because your ancestors were here before mine, Whirlagay?

And, NO, my ancestors' flag does not have more dishonor than the Confederate Rag.

First, the Irish did not even have their own flag until the Irish Free State came about in 1922. Before that, they were a British possession and were stuck under the Union Jack, which, to put it mildly, was NOT their flag.

And since the Irish Republic became independent, NO they haven't done anything to merit the dishonor of the slave-based Confederacy.

Idiot.

FYI, here is the Irish flag:

For the record, I don't regard the Irish flag as MY flag. So, I don't even know why we are having this conversation.

The Stars and Stripes are my flag.

One other thing: Congratulations on the fantastic logic of your argument - which is basically, "We may be bad, but I bet your people are worse". Yeah, that's a winner. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Ah yes, the Irish Flag. Three colors, Green stands for the lush green grass of the Moors, White for the crystal clear running streams and Yellow for the best fucking tasting Beer on the planet. Iam Italian and I'll say one thing for the Irish, they know how to have a good time. Hope ya having a good time lad.