Is Whirlytard that desperate for attention or is he just a DICK?

Question: What is GayTex & his boyfriend Yssup Riders favorite pickup
line in a gay bar?

Answer: Can I push your stool in?
Thanks for the bump, Simple Jack! We've ALL got to,work together to keep Mr. ALL CAPS MAN off the front page.

you're a total imbecile!
Question: What is GayTex & his boyfriend Yssup Riders favorite pickup
line in a gay bar?

Answer: Can I push your stool in? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
While on the subject of questions and answers:

Question: What is the official "back" story behind Hanoi COG's candid reference to IIFFY as "Sweet Ass" on these pages?

Answer: None of your business!

Let's just say that it resulted from a rather personal encounter between two very intimate friends.

"Sweet Ass" IIFFY -----> <----- Hanoi COG
Thanks for the bump, Simple Jack! We've ALL got to,work together to keep Mr. ALL CAPS MAN off the front page.

you're a total imbecile! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Q: What does GayTex say to Yssup Rider when they go on vacation? A: Can I help you pack your shit?

Q: What does GayTex say to Yssup Rider when they go on vacation? A: Can I help you pack your shit?

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
+1

Q. What do BigKoTex and the dumb-fuck golem jackass have in common with an ambulance?

A. They all get loaded from the rear and go whoo-whoo!

you're a total imbecile! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hey, Assup, after what I'm sure was an exhaustive search, I'm glad to see you've final found an avatar that represents you best...or at least your favorite hobby.
Yssup Rider couldn't be more Gay if he had Richard Simmons fucking him in the ass while he sucked off Liberace...OUCH...LOL
Juvenile bullshit!

at least you're not smothering yourself In your own waste... Or are you, you sick fuck?
Juvenile bullshit!

at least you're not smothering yourself In your own waste... Or are you, you sick fuck? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
RevoLpop Rider, You posted those pics and no one else...you own them, you are them...LOL
RevoLpop Rider Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
how fucking hard did you have to think in order to duck up spelling "poop" backwards, Simple Jack?

how fucking hard did you have to think in order to duck up spelling "poop" backwards, Simple Jack?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You got time to fix "duck"...LOL
Don't you just love how Whirlyturd "qualifies" the credentials of his right wing blog sources?
this was valid then and it's valid now.

I think he's both desperate for attention AND A DICK!

How about another Benghazi thread, fuckhead? Or did Obama shut your computer down?

SNICK!
Hey Big Louie ...Clean out your PM inbox... Trying to message you bro!