Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

this is my favorite post of the whole thread. Godzilla was awesome, yeah but Don is a freaking genius! I love this guy! PLEASE, stop quoting the toaster dude and he'll just disappear like a dirty diaper down the trash chute.
Now his posts appear as one simple line, no annoying gifs, and no more wide casts insults. The world is a better place without him.
Thank you Don, you're my hero.

SHINY STARS?
Yeah I wasn't a couple of those! Stack 'em up on my shoulders like a 5 star general!
Yeah, that's the ticket.
Excuse my humor, I've obviously been drinking... Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
And this dude said he ignored me a long time ago. Apparently not. That does not surprise me at all.

This message is hidden because FrenchToast is on your ignore list.

and the world is a beautiful place again Originally Posted by H.Hardhat

You in Houston???? LOL. Some kind of beauty you have in mind, captain.

This message is hidden because FrenchToast is on your ignore list.
and the world is a beautiful place again Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
I can only imagine his lil rants and raves, it must kill him that the world doesn't hang on his every word. That this thread might be more interesting and entertaining without him.
Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!
I can only imagine his lil rants and raves, it must kill him that the world doesn't hang on his every word. That this thread might be more interesting and entertaining without him.
Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining! Originally Posted by H.Hardhat

This is Houston so don't expect the discussion to be very enlightening nor entertaining unless you have a warped view of the world. And sadly enough we have a lot of those types in Houston. Don't forget to wear your hardhat.
If you hate Houston so much then why are you trolling the Houston board 24/7?
Dayum, hardhat found DM'S MD 20/20 and my 4 locos i was hiding for later. Oh i see he got promoted, General Hardhat. Sir!! I await your orders.... Originally Posted by kinkyorca
Mmmm I found a new MD 20/20 Flavor That's Just As Strong As The Grape lol... It's Called Coco Loco That Stuff Is Pretty Good I May Add.. You Need To Come To The Mad Dog Side & Never Look Back To 4 Locos lol
Mmmm I found a new MD 20/20 Flavor That's Just As Strong As The Grape lol... It's Called Coco Loco That Stuff Is Pretty Good I May Add.. You Need To Come To The Mad Dog Side & Never Look Back To 4 Locos lol Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
You still need to get on the Night Train Express...ijs
You still need to get on the Night Train Express...ijs Originally Posted by Russ38
Im scared lol
Im scared lol Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Don't worry, you'll love it....I'll hook you up....
Don't worry, you'll love it....I'll hook you up.... Originally Posted by Russ38
otey... Don't let me down now lol
... It's Called Coco Loco That Stuff Is Pretty Good I May Add.. You Need To Come To The Mad Dog Side & Never Look Back. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Coco Loco sounds good, is it chocolate flavored? Cuz I loves me some chocolate.
I state my opinions and move on. But the problem is that the fodder is so below in quality that my remarks seem to have a slight angle to them and seem to be redundant by nature. You guys aren't giving me much to work with. If you think I am annoying, then that's your business. I am going to be who I am no matter what people have to say about it. I respond to Dorthy on a few occasions when necessary because she does need to be corrected a few times. It's Dorthy who can't stop herself from responding. She has to get the last word even though that last word is crass and mediocre. It's not my fault that she has a personality flaw and probably has other kinds of problems that I wouldn't want to discuss out in the open. BTW, I don't follow her at all. She's all over place except for the men's lounge. Dorthy's antics is less of abuse and more a reflection of her immaturity and struggle to maintain sanity or composure. I could care less what she does but I will say what's on my mind if need be. She's not very good at anything except giving head and that is up in the air because as we know these reviewers are rather over-the-top in their glorification or downright mean in their denunciation. I don't use the forums to meet people. The hobby isn't exactly a social club. It's funny how you would prescribe positive attention when in fact what you are doing is ranting negatively which isn't proactive. Haven't you been reading the posts on Houston eccie? They mostly have a negative tone to them because Houston does that to the people. This is a cranky, let's spread negativity town. There is no denying in that. Your logic is not suitable for Houston. I don't believe you at all.
Originally Posted by FrenchToast
I was going to break down that paragraph and show you where you fail but I feel I would be wasting my time. It does point out one thing though...you know Jack and Shit.
Coco Loco sounds good, is it chocolate flavored? Cuz I loves me some chocolate. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
no it tastes like coconut but its not sweet.. Chocolate alcohol would be a disaster I can almost bet a case of shitty booty lol
Chocolate alcohol would be a disaster I can almost bet a case of shitty booty lol Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Followed by a case Peter Cotton Tail....heh
Followed by a case Peter Cotton Tail....heh Originally Posted by Russ38
Bahaha Please Not Again Use Baby Wipes If You Have To lol That Dude Needs To Be In A Commercial Like Bounty... I Can't Believe It Made It Through A Shower Haha..