My Cute Little Pussy

You're welcome! This board needs more cat pics! Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Your wish is my command!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 4C30B6D0-749F-4645-A4EC-D2189496B269.jpeg (325.1 KB, 148 views)
Yaaaassss!! I love his eye lashes! He's looking real fabulous. Haha!
Ed always looks deep in though, probably most likely about food, play time with Ginger and more sleep time
Ed always looks deep in though, probably most likely about food, play time with Ginger and more sleep time Originally Posted by shortblkguy
Ed’s thoughts are complicated. “How do I trick mom into giving me more shrimp, despite the fact that she just gave me some?”

Yaaaassss!! I love his eye lashes! He's looking real fabulous. Haha! Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Thanks! You should post pics of your pussy, PTH!!
He's camera shy and said If I posted any pics of him in the World Wide Web, he would start plotting my inevitable death. I'm planning a weekend trip to NWA soon and we'll have plenty of time to bond over our pussies. :-)
He's camera shy and said If I posted any pics of him in the World Wide Web, he would start plotting my inevitable death. I'm planning a weekend trip to NWA soon and we'll have plenty of time to bond over our pussies. :-) Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Well, that is great news! I look forward to meeting you, hon!
Likewise Gingy!
Paint me like one of your French girls
Attached Images File Type: jpeg D5BF3892-6BE9-415A-BD5E-162CD600F79C.jpeg (137.8 KB, 110 views)
LOL!! my boy does this every morning when I start the coffee. He knows he's about to get some treats. I swear it's like clockwork. Cats are extremely smart and manipulative!
LOL!! my boy does this every morning when I start the coffee. He knows he's about to get some treats. I swear it's like clockwork. Cats are extremely smart and manipulative! Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Ed gives me the soul-piercing stare down for shrimp.

My daughter brought her lizards over and Ed was thrilled. Curious yet gentle! lol
Attached Images File Type: jpeg FC9C0DC4-DDAB-44DD-9774-FC648D707542.jpeg (142.0 KB, 93 views)
Oh wow!! My cat would never be gentle with other critters like Ed.

He's spoiled and has only child syndrome
Attached Images File Type: jpeg C90E9F37-C2E5-4F4A-A14C-20B6B2652633.jpeg (67.5 KB, 86 views)
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Describes a dog I had growing up!
Cowboy Ed
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 3D5D3B95-3584-4D8D-9163-4F54F21B8624.jpeg (108.1 KB, 44 views)
LOL! Wish my boy was a trooper as much as Ed. Mine would go ape shit if I tried putting a hat on him.