Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

Ok, this is my last post...
Max, why must you torment us so!!!
If everyone would quit posting, this thread would be done in about 12 hours.
Hello again
Im in it to win it. Im posting again damnit!

Babydollsnow we care her........wooo whoooooo

Aww blackbuddy05, its fun and you might just win. Its like the lottery, people win it everyday.

Aww blackbuddy05, its fun and you might just win. Its like the lottery, people win it everyday. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
I'm trying so hard but people keep posting....
If I win, babydollsnow, you and myself can share.....deal?
Once again, very creative Ms. Max. This thread is like one of Escher's painting - no ending. Unless the rules have changed since the initial post, only way someone can win is to close the thread, collusion (among this group? Not a chance) or crash the servers.
OK, I'm back.
i always knew i liked you Originally Posted by Max Rax
That's good because I always liked you!
Max quit laughing and put our names in a hat and shake it up. It would work so much better
Once again, very creative Ms. Max. This thread is like one of Escher's painting - no ending. Unless the rules have changed since the initial post, only way someone can win is to close the thread, collusion (among this group? Not a chance) or crash the servers. Originally Posted by cabletex7
the rules have changed it's now 12hrs instead of 24hrs, and if the mods close it there will be winners since that would be cheating

Remember things that catch on like wild fire usually end quick and fast, people will get tired of posting and forget all about this

Aww blackbuddy05, its fun and you might just win. Its like the lottery, people win it everyday. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
i had thought my girls had forgotten all about me glad to see i was wrong
Well, given that Slap Your Mama is still going and there is actually an enticing prize at the end of this, even with the shortened 12 hours, this could be a while. I'm going to pour myself a drink. Oh, wait . . . Isn't this how this whole thing got started.
Don't see this coming to an end anytime soon...