Barebacking Runs Amok in San Antonio/Austin

Just wanna say I personally know Lace as a very close friend and have never slept messed around or otherwise not cause I would be scared but not so much my type as wouldn't want to ruin friendship bet she takes care and pride in safe adult fun if so happens can anyone of us say the ladies on here different than bar sluts at 2am well yes repeat customers are welcomed back you ever find that one night drunk fuck and tell her she didn't make you cover up so she is a slut in front of her peers or coworkers but probably woke up with the clap just remember you paying for company yeah true me to but ladies love me and I do them too Originally Posted by ztown44
Did he just confirm Lace barebacks like a drunk chick at a bar at 2am? Because regulars are nice?

You guys are gonna' need a bigger boat.

TFF!

Nah Foo I said a lady in the business there is greater loss at stake because it is a business how many restaurants think being care free with chicken is no big deal a couple food posining isn't really going to harm our businesses bottom dollar jack wagon