It may be time to take your family out of New York City.

• WTF
  • 01-11-2015, 08:59 AM
"Everyone" has the capacity to do wrong and be wrong, but I certainly don't understand the reason why you are demeaning a "gentleman" who has put in his time, for whatever the reason, (hey your friends at Walmart put in their time and they sure don't like it, you going to condemn them, no you want to give more money, so spend most of their time on their phone) and served his country and if he got his schooling and his education for it, oh yes and legally, I say, good for him, at least he is a "go getter". I don't understand what your problem is, other than maybe satisfying your own perception of what perfect is. Originally Posted by Cherie
I have clearly stated my problem with JD...and most of you Tea Wacks. See below.

Now the SOB has the nerve to try and thump his chest about his service record! One where he says he couldn't cut it in the Army. Please................

Have you heard JD say anything negative about this new free college largeness program proposed? Hell no , that will benefit him , if in fact he teaches at a college. He is a typical Tea Party hypocrite. Very few if any want to cut any government program that benefit them.

You , a Tea Wacker , who has benefited greatly from government kindness has the nerve to say cut government (but not any programs that are benefitting me or will benefit me). Originally Posted by WTF
Have you heard JD say anything negative about this new free college largeness program proposed? Hell no, that will benefit him, if in fact he teaches at a college. He is a typical Tea Party hypocrite. Very few if any want to cut any government program that benefit them. Originally Posted by WTF

You are such an utter and complete moron. What is a "largeness" program? Is that something to help make your teeny-weeny pee-pee look larger? Oh wait, you mean "largesse" don't you? Ever hear of the search engine GOOGLE, fagboy? Then use it when you need to look up the meaning of a word. Unless you want to continue looking like a fool.

JD posted a comment on another thread where he is very negative about Odumbo's new college giveaway program. So it looks like he is not the hypocrite you make him out to be. So why don't you be a man now and apologize for falsely accusing him of being a hypocrite on the issue? Can you do that, fagboy? ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH to admit when you are flat-out wrong?

So a community college class will go from 20 students who want to learn for a trade or to go on to a four college to a classroom with 45 students who are just killing time until they figure out what they want to do.

For the record, Johnson County Community College has student population of thousands and a nationally recognized curriculum. It won't hold up with a new mass of disinterested students coming in. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I flat out stated that you benefited from government largeness, just like a welfare mom has. Some whiney bitch cried about comparing your ass to a welfare mom.... Originally Posted by WTF
What is government "largeness" fagboy? Oh wait, you mean government "largesse" don't you? Go to dictionary.com and look up both words. Unless you want to continue looking like the moron you are.

You accused me of not being able to comprehend "nuances". Yet you seem to see no difference between spending money on military pay and giving it away to a welfare mom. No one receives a military paycheck unless they work for it and put their time into serving in the military. A welfare mom takes a check and gives back nothing in return. That's more than a nuance. It's the difference between night and day. Only a fucktard like you would fail to understand that.
Sometimes you have to repeat yourself for the slow ones;

THERE ARE A COUPLE OF PROBLEMS WITH OBAMA'S IDEA; WHO IS GOING TO PAY FOR IT AND YOU'RE GOING TO END UP WITH A CLASSROOM OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO PLACE ELSE TO GO RATHER THAN FEWER PEOPLE ACTUALLY TRYING TO GET SOMEWHERE.

All in all it is a bad idea or rather it is a good idea that is going to be ran in a bad way. Some states already have this program and since community colleges are not federal institutions it should stay this way. Establish high standards and benchmarks for students to continue the taxpayer dime and allow them to carry it for a few years. It is not a giveaway program. Also have the students themselves kick in some money. A high school student who is motivated and smart should be able to maintain a 3.2 or 3.4, stay out of trouble (no arrests for drugs or alcohol), and be interested in a serious curriculum (not basket weaving) should have a program for themselves but only at the local level.

Besides, the dirty secret is that this is nothing more than a political ploy. Obama wants the GOP Congress to kick back this Clinton era idea so that he can demagogue the issue. If he truly wanted to aid students he could issue executive orders (rightfully so this time) reducing the interest rates or time period to pay but it would be all on him. He avoids any responsibility for anything.

So for WTF, I THINK IT IS A BAD IDEA THAT OBAMA HAS FOR BOTH THE COUNTRY AND THE STUDENTS.
the dirty secret is that this is nothing more than a political ploy. Obama wants the GOP Congress to kick back this Clinton era idea so that he can demagogue the issue. If he truly wanted to aid students he could issue executive orders (rightfully so this time) reducing the interest rates or time period to pay but it would be all on him. He avoids any responsibility for anything. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
+1

Odumbo didn't get a similar measure passed in 2009 when he had a dim-retard congress, but now he'll demagogue it to death when it's thrown back in his face by this congress.
  • WTF
  • 01-11-2015, 12:16 PM
What is government "largeness" fagboy? Oh wait, you mean government "largesse" don't you? Go to dictionary.com and look up both words. Unless you want to continue looking like the moron you are.

You accused me of not being able to comprehend "nuances". Yet you seem to see no difference between spending money on military pay and giving it away to a welfare mom. No one receives a military paycheck unless they work for it and put their time into serving in the military. A welfare mom takes a check and gives back nothing in return. That's more than a nuance. It's the difference between night and day. Only a fucktard like you would fail to understand that. Originally Posted by lustylad
Hey you double posting dimrod did you read JD so called rejection? I owe that sob nothing but a kick in the nuts. Right now I'm watching football something you Pissburg bitches got done with last week!
Hey you double posting dimrod did you read JD so called rejection? I owe that sob nothing but a kick in the nuts. Right now I'm watching football something you Pissburg bitches got done with last week! Originally Posted by WTF
WTF makes you think JD couldn't hack it in the Army and went to the Navy, WTFagboy?

Are you insinuating the fuckers in the Navy are pussies compared to the Army?
Maybe you ought to tell that to the Navy Seals...
  • WTF
  • 01-11-2015, 01:00 PM

All in all it is a bad idea or rather it is a good idea that is going to be ran in a bad way.

So for WTF, I THINK IT IS A BAD IDEA THAT OBAMA HAS FOR BOTH THE COUNTRY AND THE STUDENTS. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Make up your mind dick licker.

That's like saying having lustylad fucking you in the ass is a good idea if he fucked you good but seeing how lustylad can't fuck your butt hole worth a shit it is a bad idea. What a fucking moron.

lustylad you want me to apologize to that gayrod?
  • WTF
  • 01-11-2015, 01:12 PM
WTF makes you think JD couldn't hack it in the Army and went to the Navy, WTFagboy?

Are you insinuating the fuckers in the Navy are pussies compared to the Army?
Maybe you ought to tell that to the Navy Seals... Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
JD wasn't no Navy Seal you dumb shit. JD ain't no Audie Murphy. Jesus Christ you bitches are trying make JD out to be John fucking Wayne! He is more like Pee Wee Herman.
Maybe you ought to tell that to the Navy Seals... Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
He's returned to Sea World frequently, I'm sure.
Make up your mind dick licker.

That's like saying having lustylad fucking you in the ass is a good idea if he fucked you good but seeing how lustylad can't fuck your butt hole worth a shit it is a bad idea. What a fucking moron.

lustylad you want me to apologize to that gayrod? Originally Posted by WTF
When WTF gets frustrated he gets all romantic and starts talking dirty.
JD wasn't no Navy Seal you dumb shit. JD ain't no Audie Murphy. Jesus Christ you bitches are trying make JD out to be John fucking Wayne! He is more like Pee Wee Herman. Originally Posted by WTF
You can twist shit around with the best of them!!!
When WTF gets frustrated he gets all romantic and starts talking dirty. Originally Posted by LexusLover
True - how does he know how well LustyLad does anything - he is just projecting his filthy illegal alien subcontractor/employee fucking desires upon an innocent poster.
True - how does he know how well LustyLad does anything - he is just projecting his nightly experiences down in Houston's tranny alley upon an innocent poster. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

FTFY. That's how he earned his nickname "fagboy".
  • WTF
  • 01-11-2015, 05:30 PM

All in all it is a bad idea or rather it is a good idea that is going to be ran in a bad way. . .

. . . Establish high standards and benchmarks for students to continue the taxpayer dime and allow them to carry it for a few years. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You JD lovers please explain why JD a avid Tea Party supporter of less government thinks government spending money on education ( a field he happens to be in) is a good idea. Smacks of hypocrisy to me.