1st Time at an Amp

Planning to visit an AMP for the first time. Drove by couple of places. How is it inside? Are the rooms well lit? Is there a massage table inside the room?
Venture forth, grasshopper. Lights are usually on a dimmer. Always a massage table. They hardly ever have you lay on the floor (although in the late 70s, that was the way it was done on Industrial Ave. in Dallas).
Thanks @aRandyOne.

Scanning thru the forums for newbie, msog friendly provider. Any recommendations?
Welcome Kama and the answer is always the same brother. Do your research ,if you don't have ROS access see someone and write a review or pay for it. Some places are more reviewed so try one of those first. Jade, Rainbow or several others will be just fine. If you pick well it is the best bang for the buck ! Always take the shower and give the girls orgasms ( and your money ) they will love you !
I am just about the same size, too. Size has made absolutely no difference in the Dallas AMPs. That is one of the main reasons for my patronage. Here's tips for increasing mileage:
1. Tip up front to the girl and/or mama-san. Use the review guidelines to tip.
half hour is $140; hour is $200
2. Always take the offer of a table shower. Never turn it down. Especially if you are a normal size man like you and me.
3. Bring pizza or fruit plate samplers. Mama-san will remember you.
4. Learn some basic Korean phrases. AMP providers will teach basic greetings, nouns and a few verbs.
5. Get PA standing here by submitting reviews or pay for it. Originally Posted by aRandyOne
Thanks aRandyOne. I'll be planning a trip soon Any particular AMP That is best for first time?
Read the threads and roll the dice. You'll see a pattern by just doing a quick scan of the 5 most recent pages. That indicates a hot AMP.
So I e read through this thread and just to be clear it's
40 to get in the door for hh and 100 for what ever girl you chose ?
I was planning on trying a visit to an AMP soon but wonder what sort of reception I'll get. Being 50, bearded, and overweight, I'm wondering if they'll even let me in or if they do that the girl might be a bit uninspired.

Am I over thinking it or should I find some other avenue for stress release?
You're over thinking it. You are decades younger than I am. I weigh more than 300 lbs. Asian girls are fascinated with hairy men according to the James Bond movie You Only Live Twice.
Ludwig don't worry about looks. Do your research and act like you have been before. Read the reviews and pick a couple of providers you think you want to see. Show up a few minutes early and treat it like a date. Showered , shaved nice clothes and a couple of Benjamins in your pocket. It's ok to say you have been to other AMPs but better not to lie and say you have been to the AMP you are visiting if it's not true. Let the girl drive and just have a great time !

Come back and write a review for us !
So I e read through this thread and just to be clear it's
40 to get in the door for hh and 100 for what ever girl you chose ? Originally Posted by caprice.86
Re-read post number 185 - your post is number 187.
Ok, so a couple of guys mention bringing pizza when you show up. So how many ladies typically work at an amp? Would a large pizza be enough for them all to get a snack at least? I'd hate for anyone to get left out, lol.
Ok, so a couple of guys mention bringing pizza when you show up. So how many ladies typically work at an amp? Would a large pizza be enough for them all to get a snack at least? I'd hate for anyone to get left out, lol. Originally Posted by feetnstuff187

I bring three: one anchovy & pineapple, one cheese only and one supreme with the kitchen sink. Plus a six pack of beer.
Ok, so a couple of guys mention bringing pizza when you show up. So how many ladies typically work at an amp? Would a large pizza be enough for them all to get a snack at least? I'd hate for anyone to get left out, lol. Originally Posted by feetnstuff187
You started another thread in this forum with the same subject/questions.
It is not cool to spam the board.
Recommend that you don't do it again.

Torito
You started another thread in this forum with the same subject/questions.
It is not cool to spam the board.
Recommend that you don't do it again.

Torito Originally Posted by Torito
Sorry T. After I posted it I figured I should move it but didn't know how. Wasn't aware that posting a dupe question on a different thread constituted spamming.