3. Change the name and image of the establishment
4. Keep the current price structure with regular specials
5. Post ads weekly
6. Take new photos quarterly
7. Keep up the good recruiting work
8. Become a model of client confidentiality good practices
9. Read "The new gold standard" and aim for great customer service
10. And most importantly become a member of p411

Anyone who would go to this place in its current form is crazier than the previous manager.
Well as my first post, i would have to say thanks to this thread for enlightening me to some background I did not have. I had thought about trying HH, but the knowledge that they post private info is enough to scare me a away. Besides being a fairly new to this, this and a few other threads have given me cause to be more cautious and a better planner in my new hobby. Any other knowledge or tricks please feel free to PM me here. Knowledge is power & safety. Have to say Miss McClain and Miss Wild, nice posts and sites.
Let me be blunt for hobbyists like Donor, who thinck that this coin-op deserves any kind of positive assistance.

When you post in any way that is supportive of this group, it puts you in the spot light........and makes us suspicious of you.
Let me be blunt for hobbyists like Donor, who thinck that this coin-op deserves any kind of positive assistance.

When you post in any way that is supportive of this group, it puts you in the spot light........and makes us suspicious of you. Originally Posted by dearhunter

Sofia was always nice to me...OMG...I'm in the spotlight... whew... for a moment I thought I was seeing the "white light" and Sofia's voice was saying... go back and tell Dear Hunter I am waiting for him...
  • Donor
  • 03-28-2010, 01:23 PM

When you post in any way that is supportive of this group, it puts you in the spot light........and makes us suspicious of you. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I stated very clearly that, in my opinion, a hobbyist must be nuts to go anywhere near that place. What exactly are you suspicious of?

They have some good talent, a few of whom (Layla for example) I've seen at other establishments or as indy's. Why these girls stay at that place is beyond me.
Have to say Miss McClain and Miss Wild, nice posts Originally Posted by Whistler
Thanks!
  • R.M.
  • 03-29-2010, 04:38 AM
Thanks! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Yes thanks and welcome to the hobby...
Thancks, but classic and funny doesn't necessarily yield results. Paul still needs a freakin' manager, and fast.

There is much screening to do. Hundreds of emails remain unanswered.

We have retained a Public Relations consultant who suggested a different marketing strategy. Let's hope it works.

Originally Posted by TexasGator
I just wanna offer a big thanks! This thread, and others with you particular boys, never fails to bring me the deranged amusement I just can't get anywhere else.
So I can only wish on a big star tonight that whichever personality is on duty tonight will see this.

!~K
Is Paul still running the joint? Haven't heard from him in a while.
We need a web cam on the coin-op for name, staff and email address updates. TX Gator do your job.
I thought that was a web cam. And who's the moron that's been sitting there for four days? Still waiting on screening to be completed? Or is that a chick applying for the management position? I wonder how long those ref checks would take.
Holy Shit....this is absolutely funny to read some of these posts!
Holy Shit....this is absolutely funny to read some of these posts! Originally Posted by me-male
Welcome to Houston!!!!!!!!
Is Paul still running the joint? Haven't heard from him in a while. Originally Posted by simpleton
Therein lies the problem. Paul went MIA on us and it's hard to help him. Like Reese said about hitting your head against a brick wall.....or microphone .... Paul? You there?

Paul, my man, if you're out there, there's been some great advice offered here. Pay attention, PLEASE! Ground control to Major Paul! Can you hear us, Paul?

Notanewbie suggested a meet and greet. Others suggested mending fences with p411. You can't rely on HD BonerFlied as your only source of screening.

I can't possibly quote all the sound advice on the preceding 10-12 pages. But, throw us a bone and let us know you're listening. Paul, you paying attention? Paul?

I've gone to great lengths advertising for a manager. I've screened applicants in your absence and the 3 remaining said you haven't gotten back to them. What's up with that, Paul?

I bought Sophia's Reiki Group and I am looking for a manager. One of the ladies is managing now. Originally Posted by HoustonHotties
Nothing is for sale. I would not sell a thing in a thriving business. I have nothing negative or positive to say about Sofia except she had a hell of a business. It would be a necessity to have a manager not providing. I do not think it would be wise to have a provider managing as there would be a conflict of interest. Sofia is still around for a while to help with the transition. Originally Posted by HoustonHotties

I am sure, as a seasoned retired business owner, this ain't your first rodeo. You undoubtedly have a non-compete clause in your Asset Purchase agreement with Sofia.

EARTH TO PAUL! Come in, Paul! Can you read me?

Sofia is advertising the same girls as you on competing websites! Right down to the phone bills.
(Come to think of it, those phone bills probably have late charges and re-connect fees by now , so you may want to adjust your rates accordingly. Just another tip.) You may want to retain a lawyer.

Talk about a conflict of interest. Paul, wake the fuck up.

I mean, if I didn't know better, and you hadn't assured the eccie Admins that you really were a NEW MALE owner of this biz, I'd damn near swear Sofia was trying to pull a fast one on our trusting mods
..........NAW, she'd never do that. Momentary lapse of consciousness. Don't mind me, Paul.

Now where was I?

Yes my name is Paul. If there is some special introduction method or secret handshake I don't know it. SoFia did not tell me. I'm here to look for a manager.....In her instruction manual is says "imperative to stay online all day as long as you can, if you fall asleep just catch up". Originally Posted by HoustonHotties
Paul, you broke the cardinal freakin' rule! WTF???

I'm beginning to think the Tabloids were correct!

We need a web cam on the coin-op for name, staff and email address updates. TX Gator do your job. Originally Posted by Wayward
Geez! You expect me to do it all? Now do you people see why Paul needs a freakin' manager?

I thought that was a web cam. And who's the moron that's been sitting there for four days? Still waiting on screening to be completed? Or is that a chick applying for the management position? I wonder how long those ref checks would take. Originally Posted by boardman

Maybe someone ought to check his pulse. Could be Paul. I'm just sayin'