Guns don’t kill people. White supremacists with guns do.

First : We ( and the ignorant media) need to BLAME THE CRIMNAL
Second: We need to STOP THE RHETORIC on ALL sides ( LSM hysteria first we don't need to hear for the next 3 weeks guns kill people and its Big-T s fault)
Third : Mental health needs to be addressed ( see above the media I believe helps push these mental rject over the edge)

In the past 48 hrs : On average 500 died Med Errors, 300 to Flu, 250 to Suicide, 200 car accidents , 40 to gun homicides, "NYT ( Neil Degasse Tyson )

The point being yes preventable yet the LSM says NOTHING so see above about rhetoric
Just my opinion , pray for the families
Lame argument.

No ball peen hammer deaths on you list?

How about BIC pens?

NRA talking points won’t make this right.
Lame argument.

No ball peen hammer deaths on you list?

How about BIC pens?

NRA talking points won’t make this right. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your talking points won’t either.
Not mine, Bambino. They was straight out of a TWK rant, which was then parroted by rexdutchman.
Yssup - President called for the death penality for these vermin. I'm on board with that. Are you?

rump Directly Condemns White Supremacy After El Paso Mass Shooting https://news.yahoo.com/trump-directl...wer&soc_trk=ma
  • oeb11
  • 08-05-2019, 12:13 PM
The Dayton shooter - a DPST Satanist Warren supporter.

he should be running for POTUS with the rest of the DPST clowns.

he can campaign from his cell - he will fit right in.
The Dayton shooter - a DPST Satanist Warren supporter.

he should be running for POTUS with the rest of the DPST clowns.

he can campaign from his cell - he will fit right in. Originally Posted by oeb11
This makes it OK with you?

He should fry ...
Yssup - President called for the death penality for these vermin. I'm on board with that. Are you?

rump Directly Condemns White Supremacy After El Paso Mass Shooting https://news.yahoo.com/trump-directl...wer&soc_trk=ma Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Fry em!

We all know how strongly Trump feels about this subject.

I want to believe he's sincere, but you know...

rump Directly Condemns White Supremacy After El Paso Mass Shooting https://news.yahoo.com/trump-directl...wer&soc_trk=ma Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I'm sure that's a great deal of solace to those impacted by the shootings.
No, there is never going to be solace to those that are victims of a mass shootings. No words will ever be enough for the families that lost loved ones. The only thing they want is their loved ones back and nothing anyone can say or do will change the fact that they will never see them again on this earth.

But I'm sure the left thinks attacking Trump will do it. SMH

I'm sure that's a great deal of solace to those impacted by the shootings. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
  • oeb11
  • 08-05-2019, 01:03 PM
Again , death penalty is societal revenge - it does not deter capital crimes.

I am for abolishment in the US

replace with life without parole.

SR - I agree with You.
No, there is never going to be solace to those that are victims of a mass shootings. No words will ever be enough for the families that lost loved ones. The only thing they want is their loved ones back and nothing anyone can say or do will change the fact that they will never see them again on this earth.

But I'm sure the left thinks attacking Trump will do it. SMH Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Removing Trump and his Turd Reich is a start.

This isn't the first time this year (THIS MONTH, THIS WEEK!) that we've had to discuss this bullshit, Ellen. No matter who YOU believe is at fault, something isn't working at all in our society.

You can angrily blame your neighbors and fellow Americans (not to mention the rest of the world) or remove the ONE who has stoked these long burning fires.

Won't hurt to find out, will it?

But I'm sure the left thinks attacking Trump will do it. SMH Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
And sadly it's the mass shootings narrative that is still ruling the discussion.

Do you think there is enough solace for the families of "anyone" that has lost loved ones due to random violence.

But mass killings get the ratings, the sensationalism, and the political hay, even though they are still the minority of the incidents by far.
Removing Trump and his Turd Reich is a start.

, something isn't working at all in our society.

You can angrily blame your neighbors and fellow Americans (not to mention the rest of the world) or remove the ONE who has stoked these long burning fires.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
your amusing diatribes are both disgraceful to the victims and contradictory. so Trump is the one and only "something" that is wrong?

arya sure of that or arya just having another race bating meltdown?