I wore my MAGA Trump 2020 hat to town

Three years in, Trump's still president and I ain't the one that drank the "RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!" Kool-aid, you sotted bitch. The "Ukraine" Kool-aid you're guzzling now is the same product from your same group of lying handlers, you Kool aid sucking minion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

See this is where I would post the illustration of Alex Jones ranting or raving. You know the one. But I'm going to leave it up to WTF to post the funny GIFs and memes on this forum. Rancorous Ranky.

P.S.

What the fuck happened to McGahn?
  • WTF
  • 10-09-2019, 07:40 PM
Originally Posted by WTF
Another no context given meltdown post.
See this is where I would post the illustration of Alex Jones ranting or raving. You know the one. But I'm going to leave it up to WTF to post the funny GIFs and memes on this forum. Rancorous Ranky.

P.S.

What the fuck happened to McGahn?
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
You just keep watching Alex Jones. I don't. You're a sotted hildebeest minion wallowing in lib-retard Kool aid.

P.S.

What the fuck happened to McGahn? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

nothing. unlike Democrats close to a Democratic president .. or his whoretard wife, McGahn isn't going to end up like Vince Foster. you know .. shoot himself in the head twice and then do the zombie walk about 250 yards into another jurisdiction before being found dead.

BAHHAAHAAAAAA
nothing. unlike Democrats close to a Democratic president .. or his whoretard wife, McGahn isn't going to end up like Vince Foster. you know .. shoot himself in the head twice and then do the zombie walk about 250 yards into another jurisdiction before being found dead.

BAHHAAHAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You sound like Ranky. Tisk tisk.

Whitewater pales in comparison to current events.

For the record, Foster — a kindergarten classmate of Bill Clinton's in Hope, Ark. — was discovered by U.S. Park Police on July 20, 1993, with a revolver in his hand, "slumped against a Civil War-era cannon," according to the Associated Press, which described the scene. Bill Clinton was on "Larry King Live" when police called the White House; the president cut his appearance short, The Washington Post reported at the time.
Callum Borchers

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-vince-foster/

Mr. Kavanaugh noted in various memos that he personally believed that Mr. Foster had indeed committed suicide — “my thoughts, not the Office’s position,” he clarified at one point. But he did not file away the harebrained theories; instead, he apparently felt obligated to address the conspiracy-mongers’ already disproved fantasies.
Sean Wilentz

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/05/o...ce-foster.html
lusty, your teeth^^ look so white....did you eat through the masking tape?

Originally Posted by WTF