President Obama made a good deal

NO SHIT... LMFAO! http://freebeacon.com/national-secur...ter-iran-deal/

State Department Orders Crash Course on Negotiating Week After Iran Deal
Training on ‘making and receiving concessions wisely’

BY: Elizabeth Harrington
April 8, 2015 2:25 pm

Less than a week following the framework of a nuclear deal with Iran that allows the Islamic Republic to continue operating core aspects of its program, the State Department is looking for a new training course on how to negotiate.

The agency released a solicitation for “Negotiations” on Wednesday, revealing that the State Department is seeking a class for U.S. diplomats on “making and receiving concessions wisely.”

“The overall course teaches the essential skills, knowledge, and attitudes for U.S. diplomats to succeed in any of 275 overseas posts performing the full spectrum of political and economic work,” the solicitation said. “This module will focus on the complex art of negotiating across diverse cultures to find common ground for advancing mutual interests.”

The training is meant to increase “understanding and effectiveness” of negotiations between foreign powers.

I believe the topic was whether nukes were a deterent. We were in five conflicts (is that better) and our having nukes did not stop the enemy from returning fire and killing our people. Whether you consider Korea or Vietnam a war or any of the other conflicts is immaterial to the statement you made. Korea backed by China did have the means to bring the war to us if they had wanted but that is neither here nor there. The fact is nukes are not a deterrent if the enemy does not believe you will use them. If they were every country would immediately knell down before us rather than fight back. I understand that you have recently converted and I respect your right to do so, but it does not change the reality that some countries are a threat to the world should they have nukes. Originally Posted by dirty dog
CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU MEANT BY I RECENTLY CONVERTED???? If I said it once I have said it a million times- I am and have always been and will die a God-fearing Christian!!!!!
CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU MEANT BY I RECENTLY CONVERTED???? If I said it once I have said it a million times- I am and have always been and will die a God-fearing Christian!!!!! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
My apologies then, I was told different.
My apologies then, I was told different. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Apology accepted- I just call things the way they are- when I see anyone doing things wrong including Christians- I call them out, but I would never convert to Islam.
NO SHIT... LMFAO! http://freebeacon.com/national-secur...ter-iran-deal/

State Department Orders Crash Course on Negotiating Week After Iran Deal
Training on ‘making and receiving concessions wisely’

BY: Elizabeth Harrington
April 8, 2015 2:25 pm

Less than a week following the framework of a nuclear deal with Iran that allows the Islamic Republic to continue operating core aspects of its program, the State Department is looking for a new training course on how to negotiate.

The agency released a solicitation for “Negotiations” on Wednesday, revealing that the State Department is seeking a class for U.S. diplomats on “making and receiving concessions wisely.”

“The overall course teaches the essential skills, knowledge, and attitudes for U.S. diplomats to succeed in any of 275 overseas posts performing the full spectrum of political and economic work,” the solicitation said. “This module will focus on the complex art of negotiating across diverse cultures to find common ground for advancing mutual interests.”

The training is meant to increase “understanding and effectiveness” of negotiations between foreign powers.

. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Coming along at the same time that the Justice Department issuing orders of no more hookers for the crew this has some serious ramifications. Are the call girls out negotiating the DOJ like they are the State department.
CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU MEANT BY I RECENTLY CONVERTED???? If I said it once I have said it a million times- I am and have always been and will die a God-fearing Christian!!!!! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
A God fearing Christian? With 76 reviews? Yeah. You should be afraid.
A God fearing Christian? With 76 reviews? Yeah. You should be afraid. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
He was merely worshiping God's Blessings while tithing generously along the way.
  • DSK
  • 04-12-2015, 08:11 AM
He was merely worshiping God's Blessings while tithing generously along the way. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I think many of us feel the same way!!
Is giving to AIPAC considered tithing, DickSuckKing?
Is giving to AIPAC considered tithing, .... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Is that an agency providing companionship between consenting adults?
I think many of us feel the same way!! Originally Posted by DSK
Yes. On any day during which there is an especially inspiring worship session I feel compelled to leave a little extra in the plate on the way out. She also is more likely to respond when I show up for a follow up inspiration, as well. God Bless!
A God fearing Christian? With 76 reviews? Yeah. You should be afraid. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone........ If I had zero reviews but LIED, STOLE, was a drunkard would that make a better Christian? Worry about your life and your relationship with God you POS- you ever read the Bible? Do you know the verse Judge not lest you be judge......? I guess since you have only have 15 reviews you should fear God less than someone who has more reviews than you- what a fucking prick you are COG. I wouldn't be surprised if you are married and still see providers- but then again what woman would marry a POS like you?
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone........ If I had zero reviews but LIED, STOLE, was a drunkard would that make a better Christian? Worry about your life and your relationship with God you POS- you ever read the Bible? Do you know the verse Judge not lest you be judge......? I guess since you have only have 15 reviews you should fear God less than someone who has more reviews than you- what a fucking prick you are COG. I wouldn't be surprised if you are married and still see providers- but then again what woman would marry a POS like you? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Spoken like a true Christian! Sort of ... well ... not really ....

Matthew 6:14-15.

"If I had zero reviews but LIED, STOLE, was a drunkard would that make a better Christian?" ... paid the tithing, burned some candles, and confess!

A better Catholic!!!!

BTW: The above are not "stones" .... this is Sunday ... lighten up, please.
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone........ If I had zero reviews but LIED, STOLE, was a drunkard would that make a better Christian? Worry about your life and your relationship with God you POS- you ever read the Bible? Do you know the verse Judge not lest you be judge......? I guess since you have only have 15 reviews you should fear God less than someone who has more reviews than you- what a fucking prick you are COG. I wouldn't be surprised if you are married and still see providers- but then again what woman would marry a POS like you? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
You're a piece of work. God, if there is one, doesn't give a shit about you. The Bible is a book of cartoons for the simple minded among us. You picked the one better that defends you whilst ignoring the other 200 that say you should go straight to hell.
God, if there is one, doesn't give a shit about you. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Of course he does. God even gives a shit about you!