Best Providers 35 Plus age bracket

Sophia it is so on!!!! You just wait until I get you BCD!!!
Remember EVERY YEAR is the year of the taint. Originally Posted by pyramider
revised that for you!
angusranch, MasterBaiter1996, flanker1017, sinkerswim, papacorn

Thank you fellas for mentioning me here. Y'all are the best!!

Yes...

P411 requests are being sent to the following ladies:
Reese Foster
Sophia Dane
JessicaUTR
Spikebaby
Kendall4u

Dinner, drinks, and whatever else!

Don't worry, fellas...review will be provided later! Originally Posted by Say What
OH MY sounds like that is gonna be A LOT of fun!!!!! You Guys better eat your wheaties......
Damn it I am over 35......;~>
Sophia it is so on!!!! You just wait until I get you BCD!!! Originally Posted by jessica

Oh I have been waiting waaaaaaay too long! I am looking forward to this very much!
?..That said I think Emily Ezzell, Kendall4u, Autumn Spring, The Original Dannie and the lovely Sophia Dane are wonderful choices. Originally Posted by Thatdude
Thank you TD

The Original Dannie is tops for being a mature provider, she is sexy as hell, a great cook and a true party animal. Originally Posted by midgetwrestler
When is the next party?!?!?! BRING IT!!!

I do not believe that ... OD does not feed me ... Originally Posted by pyramider
LIES!!! All lies......what a shame. I fed you some of the best clam on the planet and that's the thanks I get?!? Geez! No cookies for you!

TheOriginalDannie - Awesome, amazing and just a cool lady. Pyramider, if she'll feed me, she'll feed anybody, and the gumbo is not to be missed!

EmilyEzzell - one the funnest ladies I have met. Guaranty there is never a dull moment. Funny, witty, and just the right amount of crazy.
Originally Posted by Caleb
Thank you, dear....and I wholeheartedly agree that EmilyEzzell is the epitome of class and humor. Love her!!

1.Shea Veile
2.Emilly Ezzell
3.The Original Dannie
4.Reese Foster
5.KellyTNT
6.Amanda Brooks Originally Posted by flghtr65
Thank you!!!

Damn Say What no we have a audience. Not sure i can perform under this kinda pressure. But it is worth a shot. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
Apparently you don't have to worry about that LOL . I am a bit too opinionated for some gents and that's okay. My goal for 2013 is to be a "yes" lady with shallow ideas and ego-stroking comments and threADS. That seems to be the new measure of "success".

In no particular order, TheOriginalDannie, Kendall4U, and JessicaUTR. All have hit the 35 year mark and all provide a complete experience. Lots of eye candy, too. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
You are very kind, eccienewbie . Hope all is well with you!

Anyway,
Thank you for the votes! Spikebaby and Kendall are my personal favorites among those chosen...that's also because Ive never met Sophia, but who's asking me anyway LOL.

(Note to self: more hobbyist and provider ass-kissing from me in 2013 so I can get into the "in" crowd.........aaaagain. It's like trying out for High School Cheerleading all over! Woo hoo!
  • Bosco
  • 01-11-2013, 01:32 AM
I saw Dannie when she was under 30 (and she was great), so I guess I need to see her again at 35 now. And while I'm at it, Kendall and Sophia would be nice to meet as well.

I guess my weekend problems are solved!
LIES!!! All lies......what a shame. I fed you some of the best clam on the planet and that's the thanks I get?!? Geez! No cookies for you!

(Note to self: more hobbyist and provider ass-kissing from me in 2013 so I can get into the "in" crowd.........aaaagain. It's like trying out for High School Cheerleading all over! Woo hoo! Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
Butt no gumbo, whatever that is in hobbyese.

OD is going shake er poms poms and kiss butt in 2013 ... It will be a good year. 2013 is the year of the Taint.
  • Caleb
  • 01-11-2013, 02:55 PM
Butt no gumbo, whatever that is in hobbyese. Originally Posted by pyramider
BBCR is good.
Taint is even better.
But when Gumbo is involved, the skies part, angels sing and the world fills with rainbows, unicorns and other mythical creatures.
Taint is the gift that keeps on giving...
It's going to be so much fun!!!! Who should I lick first?? Originally Posted by jessica
Me please! Originally Posted by Sophia Dane
I'll arm wrestle you for it! Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Sophia it is so on!!!! You just wait until I get you BCD!!! Originally Posted by jessica
Oh I have been waiting waaaaaaay too long! I am looking forward to this very much! Originally Posted by Sophia Dane
Oh damn. Ladies begging to be licked. Wowzer.
We need pictures when this takes place.
Just lots of mental pics.
BBCR is good.
Taint is even better.
But when Gumbo is involved, the skies part, angels sing and the world fills with rainbows, unicorns and other mythical creatures. Originally Posted by Caleb

Oh well, two out of three would get me into the Baseball's Hall of Fame.
Jessica UTR is my best pick for 32+. She is a one of a kind. A sweetheart. Someone who really enjoys pleasing a man.