Being outted by the same person Twice! Mods Seeking P

Babe I have..
For the love of Tebow.....
CB.....Please let it go.
Everyone here gets your point.
NOTHING can be gained by continuing this thread
I think you have said everything you wanted to say.
Let it go..... Originally Posted by tbone2u

Babe I have.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

Then STFU then .. or at least post that taint UITB.....

...you know, for Pyramider.
How do you know if I got pointed.. Now you on the other hand hadn't for your insults. You just told on yourself, you're twisted.

That's where you got your views twisted up, I am the victim..

Look at the subject line, and stay focus.. bam right in your face..

Good day..

I did hit the rtm Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Interesting
You have been making baseless accusations,antagonizing mods insulting mods all over this thread but u wanna pound the rtm button?
You go ahead but I'm better than that
Besides,we all know u need this place more than it needs you
A ban will turn your world upside down
That fake ass moving away sale in your sig won't help drum up business
I can't have you faking another heart condition to finesse donations out of your clients in order to eat
I don't want that on my conscience
I'm done though
Good luck
Are you big mad or little mad posting the same thing twice, genius ?

This about sums it up.. dont be mad that I'm right again.

Interesting
You have been making baseless accusations,antagonizing mods insulting mods all over this thread but u wanna pound the rtm button?
You go ahead but I'm better than that
Besides,we all know u need this place more than it needs you
A ban will turn your world upside down
That fake ass moving away sale in your sig won't help drum up business
I can't have you faking another heart condition to finesse donations out of your clients in order to eat
I don't want that on my conscience Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
I need this place?

Look at how many times I've posted ad's( Since blk out(2).. Enough said
Kick rocks

Fyi my business come from the other site(They hate this place), haven't wanted any reviews lately, but review coming soon.. His idea..

Counting my pockets god damn eh, Petty Betty.

Fyi I am moving Jan 31st, but I'll let you tell it.. Guys I'm fake moving

I'm not from here, and the only thing that kept me, was my prodigy that I moved up here..

Underscorejs, is being the gentleman ,and paying for the movers.. I'm not paying for shyt, heh
Are you big mad or little mad posting the same thing twice, genius ?

This about sums it up.. dont be mad that I'm right again.

Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Butt hurt real strong with this one
I need this place?

Look at how many times I've posted ad's.. Enough said
Kick rocks

Fyi my business come from the other site, haven't wanted any reviews lately, but review coming soon.. His idea..

Counting my pockets god damn eh, Petty Betty.

Fyi I am moving Jan 31st, but I'll let you tell it.. Guys I'm fake moving

[ADDED BY EDIT]
I'm not from here, and the only thing that kept me, was my prodigy that I moved up here..

Underscorejs, is being the gentleman ,and paying for the movers.. I'm not paying for shyt, heh

Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

Saved for brevity ....and fixed.

Also, your awesome BP emoji's are really helping you.
Speaking of why didnt you blast this on oh2... Oh yea thats right cus fancy and ck would have put this b.s thread where it belongs in the garbage.. Oh and cus p wouldve blasted you instantly you know thats her sote
Everybody is familiar with Eccie, so it makes it front in center, I have nothing to hide, and I'm upfront,and center.. Anybody can respond I'm not forcing or stoping anyone from responding.. Fyi P has never responded to any alerts Ive posted about her in past or present, her MO tucks tail..

She hasn't advertised on OH2, as they don't have much of a forum in her city.. She uses this site.

We only need one thread on it anyway.

I'm sure she knows about this thread too.

This Thread is sufficient enough for me, I'm happy with it, I ain't gotta jump around from website to website repeating myself.
Saved for brevity ....and fixed.

Also, your awesome BP emoji's are really helping you. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Sorry that happened to you (CB and whoever else that was involved), if it's true I pray SeekingP finds peace in her heart. However this isn't a good look especially going back and forth. Most know of the favoritism here, why cause chaos going against a mod that is obviously bias? It got you no where because it darn for sure didn't seem as if you were the victim. I normally like to read but it shouldn't have taken 13 pages without a conclusion or judgement on this �� I want ten pages back lol

Lastly, eccie really needs to do away with the mods that can't do there service professionally. It looks bad when a mod is in a thread basically thread jacking and causing more fire than putting out. Like her outting someone had nothing to do with her or the two others being outted what was the point to bring that up? I'd hope everyone here that threw insults at her received points as well

Don't mind me just passing thru trying to make sure EVERYTHING is fair