LIKE FINE WINE THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER WITH AGE!

Wow...Ava you are super hot! Actually all of you ladies are. I'm not a young one anymore, but I hope to god I look like you all in ten years I think these ladies know what they are doing, have their heads on straight and work out. I know I started working out 6 days a week...I'm not 20 anymore, but I think I look better now than I did back then when I was out and about doing dumb stuff. Looking forward to rocking 40 sometime Great thread btw! Originally Posted by sophia rose
You have my undivided attention!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5_QV97eYqM

Sophia

Sophia, you're breaking my heart
You're shaking my confidence daily
Oh, Sophia, I'm down on my knees
I'm begging you please to come home

Come on home
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/s/simon+a..._20124635.html ]

Making love in the afternoon with Sophia
Up in my bedroom (making love)
I got up to wash my face
When I come back to bed
Someone's taken my place

Come on home

Jubilation, she loves me again,
I fall on the floor and I'm laughing,
Jubilation, she loves me again,
I fall on the floor and I'm laughing

Wow...Ava you are super hot! Actually all of you ladies are. I'm not a young one anymore, but I hope to god I look like you all in ten years I think these ladies know what they are doing, have their heads on straight and work out. I know I started working out 6 days a week...I'm not 20 anymore, but I think I look better now than I did back then when I was out and about doing dumb stuff. Looking forward to rocking 40 sometime Great thread btw! Originally Posted by sophia rose

I definitely agree with you 100%. At almost 44 I can ride my bike 120 miles a week, pump iron 75 minutes a day, and then some, and am in bett er shape than women half my age. I don't even feel that tired.
Some things get better with age... I like being part of that process! Its so nice to watch a provider bloom! LOL
Some things get better with age... I like being part of that process! Its so nice to watch a provider bloom! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking

Don't expect Kama Sutra moves in the bedroom after a workout like the one I did this week. Today...more cycling and shoulder work.
Don't expect Kama Sutra moves in the bedroom after a workout like the one I did this week. Today...more cycling and shoulder work. Originally Posted by alluringava
Yada, Yada, Yada... just bring that cute little ass to Austin and we'll figure it out from there! LOL

Kama Sutra my ass, I always use a cover!
Yada, Yada, Yada... just bring that cute little ass to Austin and we'll figure it out from there! LOL

Kama Sutra my ass, I always use a cover! Originally Posted by Still Looking

Our haiku

Alluring Ava
Bangs Still Looking Comatose
No need for much else.
Our haiku

Alluring Ava
Bangs Still Looking Comatose
No need for much else. Originally Posted by alluringava
Who would have ever thought playing hide the pickle could be so much fun!
Hi Ava. Ever coming back to Denver?
Hi Ava. Ever coming back to Denver? Originally Posted by Jetson

Actually I am! Visiting a friend sometime in early March but decided to make it a tour! Do I remember thee from The Other Board LOL?