I've been curious about this... need some feedback.

Again:
Who are you speaking of? Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
already told you alyssa 71......but you might want to try eating a salad now and then......ijs
already told you alyssa 71......but you might want to try eating a salad now and then......ijs Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
So now you're gonna hide behind this "handle" to be ugly towards me?

Repeat this word with me & sound it out and try not to roll your tongue, we're speaking English not Mexican...

REMINDER:
Sound it out in English, not in Mexican.
S-c-a-n-d-a-l-o-u-s

Carry On
already told you alyssa 71......but you might want to try eating a salad now and then......ijs Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
REMINDER: Hey flat tortilla azz, you're sloppiness runneth over.
*Please Continue*
#Classic LOL
This is the first time I've seen a user quote themselves. Lmao!!! Who exactly are you speaking of with the mask because Italia doesn't have her pics up. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
I asked her (Amiliah) to leave me alone,but no, she insists on harassing me.
So here's a little something to hopfully not have to go forward with the nuclear....

Alyssa don't let her get to ya.
She got confused and quoted herself cause they're one in the same "person" & I use that word lightly.

You think it's a coincidence that even though "Amiliah" has changed her name 50million times,this Tony Gambino handle is her #1 chearleader???

I figured this one out a long time ago during a certain "person" was BANNED.
He was her #1 chearleader & posting like her.

Soon as she returns (different name back then) from Ban, he goes ghost.

Sloppy

Have a wonderful day
Do your Eccie homework
I thought there was some interpretation that attempts to connect a provider's current handle with one from the past was prohibited ....

#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously."
This has been ongoing for a week or so, which I've seen.

Is it "okay" if Providers reveal it, but not hobbyists?

There are some hobbyists who are also.
Wow. Thanks Italia it does make sense now! I kinda figured!!!!

I will do my Eccie Homework from now on!

and people bash me for my weight, that's all great and dandy. I know I'm overweight... I admit it... LOL!!!!!! At least I'm an articulate, and cute fatass. hahha.
that nasty aylissa 71.......skanky ass Mexican wrestler mask wearing ho Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
If you're going to say my name at least spell it right. Lay off the alcohol, you're getting sloppier by the minute!
I think your beautiful Alyssa
I think your beautiful Alyssa Originally Posted by sharkhunt74
Thank you, that was very sweet! You made my day
Your welcome����
Outing?
Who's outing?
It's made clear on her one review that she used to be someone else.

Hell, she's made that Crystal Clear on her own via posts.
Go reread her previous post history under "Amiliah", easy to connect the dots.

I'm pretty sure this is her main means of income & advertisement, one would think she'd be more civil and stop harassing folks for no reason except a cheap thrill.

Last I heard having multiple handles is definitely against the rules.

This is one of the many handles I've pieced together.
# Eccie Homework
Outing?
Who's outing?
It's made clear on her one review that she used to be someone else.

Hell, she's made that Crystal Clear on her own via posts.
Go reread her previous post history under "Amiliah", easy to connect the dots.
Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Frankly, I don't read all of her posts and didn't realize she had posted a review. I just noticed some folks suggestively revealing some past identity and, although I have gotten from heat for it, I've believed (regardless of some of the loose talk and spurious accusations about me) that our "identities" should be anonymous and not revealed in posts irrespective of the motivation or alleged purpose .. and even implying or being suggestive about is sufficient IMO to "out" someone.

I don't suggest rule violations frivilously.
I need to see you again
Maybe there's a school for whores to learn how to give a fantastic HJ or BJ.

Cockology MBA
Hands vs no hands BJ

If you prefer hands would it be: up and down, or twisting motion

I'm used to using just my mouth but I'm trying some new techniques, and would appreciate feedback! Thanks!
Originally Posted by Alyssa71
My dick is too small. If you're not a midget, your hands are too big to get any of it in your mouf.