Should Sen McConnell Call Witnesses? If So, Who And Why?

the dim-retards don't have a say. your Republican Senate does.. here is your chance to call witnesses, tell the whole story! isn't that great!? Trump is absolved of all guilt!

and you won't do it.. watch.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
There's nothing to be absolved from...

CBS ANCHOR: What impact do you think this could have on future presidents?

JONATHAN TURLEY: It is going to have a significant impact, I think it will be a largely dysfunctional one. The problem I have is that this sets the standard quite low for impeachment.

The problem I have is that judging by how they define these two articles, you could impeach every living president on this type of allegations.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...peachment.html

"Absolved", that's hilarious. There was already a discussion on how that wasn't a legal term. You expect MSNBC to "absolve" Trump? Ever? Again, get your memory checked. You're giving WDF a run.
There's nothing to be absolved from...

CBS ANCHOR: What impact do you think this could have on future presidents?

JONATHAN TURLEY: It is going to have a significant impact, I think it will be a largely dysfunctional one. The problem I have is that this sets the standard quite low for impeachment.
Originally Posted by gnadfly
your "memory check" quotes are stale as fuck. hire a new writer, maybe the same guy who changes out your bed pan. might save you a little money.

of course it will be dysfunctional. my Boy Turley is right. and the dis-function began when Trump blocked every witness and document.. like he says, the House had "no chooiice"!
the dim-retards don't have a say. your Republican Senate does.. here is your chance to call witnesses, tell the whole story! isn't that great!? Trump is absolved of all guilt!

and you won't do it.. watch.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
The Senate doesn’t call witnesses. They’re jurors. The House calls witnesses. Your boy Schiff couldn’t prove anything you idiot.
The Senate doesn’t call witnesses. They’re jurors. The House calls witnesses. Your boy Schiff couldn’t prove anything you idiot. Originally Posted by bambino
sure they do, Bambi.. you think the House is going to control who the Senate hears from next month?

did your 5-iron get plugged with shit when you pulled it from your butt?
your "memory check" quotes are stale as fuck... Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Not as stale as your oft repeated fallacious arguments.
sure they do, Bambi.. you think the House is going to control who the Senate hears from next month?

did your 5-iron get plugged with shit when you pulled it from your butt? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
No, but you take it up the ass don’t you? You pathetic soul. BTW, provide a link that states Colonial Golf Club in Fort Worth ever held a Pro Am. One that Gerald Ford played in. It never happened. LIAR. Do you even know what great player made Colonial famous? What LPGA player played there in a PGA event? Now run along and google it. I’m giving you an education.
Not as stale as your oft repeated fallacious arguments. Originally Posted by gnadfly
name one..
name one.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
start by not posting memes of young ladies.. it makes you look like a Pervert.
start by not posting memes of young ladies.. it makes you look like a Pervert. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
We all knew you were scared of pussy you faggit!
We all knew you were scared of pussy you faggit! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Ha! you and PeterBota are jealous of me

that is why both of you keep saying Fag, tranny, homo.. you haven't scored pussy in years, Fudge fucker
start by not posting memes of young ladies.. it makes you look like a Pervert. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
She looks like the all-American girl next door to me. That hardly makes me a perv. But your whining makes you un-American. And as WD just noted, probably gay as well.
And as WD just noted, probably gay as well. Originally Posted by lustylad
7 reviews in 10 years.. you are the Faggot, my friend.
7 reviews in 10 years.. you are the Faggot, my friend. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
WTF has zero reviews. I guess you think he’s a faggot too. On that we can agree.
7 reviews in 10 years.. you are the Faggot, my friend. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
At least I can afford to pay for my Premium Access. How many of your 240 reviews were chicks with dicks? Too many to read. Asking for a friend.