Lol to funny

Spoke ever will but look at you just can't stop if I got paid for every time you open your mouth I be Rich bitch in Ne Ne links voice lol she hood look where she at and look at you black people will be successful even in hood rat way KMichelle voice Shut Up Dame Almost Forgot the ledge Mom D in that dame order so you can't crash my dreams Your opinion does not and will not matter to me . what I care are need Faith is all I need careless about what you are any of you ECCIE none life people have to say once again glad I am topic of discussion show how important I am really am thank you thank you thank you so much with out loud mouth and hater like y'all where would I be Lol

Psss. You know what love company

Ps love you guys and women made me feel like y'all can't sleep with out speak on my top of discussion cool love it . Thank You Thank You now you need to take a bow tony and give yourself pat on the back and for everyone else give yourself a round of applause
Stop using voice text it's not working for you!
  • NYr
  • 10-30-2015, 07:03 AM
Slims: CUT IT OUT and leave any reference to family members off the board.
I want to see a conversation between eng and slim.

. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Me too!

Whoo glad i wasn't mentioned. I have been taking spelling and writing classes though.
Whoo glad i wasn't mentioned. I have been taking spelling and writing classes though. Originally Posted by Tara Evans

You are 100% understandable. Yea I've seen the "your and you're" and the "to and too" get the best of you a time or three, but that's nothing. You can be understood.

Plus you post your tits alot, and that earns you some slack.

Just think what you could get away with if you posted a Pyramider taint pic.

Hell you could fuck up the whole alphabet and nobody would notice.

Really? Thirteen pages and no one has done it yet?

OK, here goes:

I tried to read this thread but

Spoke ever will but look at you just can't stop if I got paid for every time you open your mouth I be Rich bitch in Ne Ne links voice lol she hood look where she at and look at you black people will be successful even in hood rat way KMichelle voice Shut Up Dame Almost Forgot the ledge Mom D in that dame order so you can't crash my dreams Your opinion does not and will not matter to me . what I care are need Faith is all I need careless about what you are any of you ECCIE none life people have to say once again glad I am topic of discussion show how important I am really am thank you thank you thank you so much with out loud mouth and hater like y'all where would I be Lol

Psss. You know what love company

Ps love you guys and women made me feel like y'all can't sleep with out speak on my top of discussion cool love it . Thank You Thank You now you need to take a bow tony and give yourself pat on the back and for everyone else give yourself a round of applause Originally Posted by Slim Goddess

WOW, you look up to Momma D....that explains alot!

For some of you that don't know who Momma D is....she is Lil Scrappy's (rapper) ghetto mom!

Your a total mess girl, go back to where ever you claim your hood is...I'm sure they miss you doing the Na Na in the street!
Stop using voice text it's not working for you! Originally Posted by Mojojo
Oh man that explains it all. Praise you grilled cheesus.
Just to clarify my stance on this. It isn't right that anyone should use a racial slur against a Lady. It also isn't right to slander someone without absolute proof of their guilt. Bottom line some bigot called SG a bad word and that's wrong, but we will never get rid of all the bigots and racists in this World. Ignore the ignorance. Whoever the guy is this thread is probably making him real happy.
You are 100% understandable. Yea I've seen the "your and you're" and the "to and too" get the best of you a time or three, but that's nothing. You can be understood.

Plus you post your tits alot, and that earns you some slack.

Just think what you could get away with if you posted a Pyramider taint pic.
Hell you could fuck up the whole alphabet and nobody would notice.

Hey if you got them flaunt them.
Your youre correct sir. Lets post some pussy pictures up in here.
I'm saying this and I not biting my tongue anymore please close this thread because this is bull shit. I hate to see a good guy being dragged through the mud on something he never did
And no I don't believe he said that. He is a very nice guy and he has had plenty of all flavors I can imagine. He isn't bad looking and he has pretty nice package to follow. He has a career shit im surprise he is single lol. Anywho this post was pointless and I am sorry it's uncalled for too. Please have facts if you going to accuse anyone.
I'm saying this and I not biting my tongue anymore please close this thread because this is bull shit. I hate to see a good guy being dragged through the mud on something he never did
And no I don't believe he said that. He is a very nice guy and he has had plenty of all flavors I can imagine. He isn't bad looking and he has pretty nice package to follow. He has a career shit im surprise he is single lol. Anywho this post was pointless and I am sorry it's uncalled for too. Please have facts if you going to accuse anyone. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum

Very well said. Shut this crap down. I'm tired of trying to figure out what SG is saying.
So, what are we talking about in this thread ?

😁