On Topic accuracy thread

Pussy and sex work is dollars and hours,, the emotional comfort has a more charitable spirit whew
What I get from what Kay-Kay said is that the dramatics are a sideshow and as long as the victim has enough money to get in the door, she gives not one fuck. Which is textbook old-school hooking. Bravo.
Omg lmao...
I'm not on a leash, but i did need a ride home..
And I'm just nice like that..
Plus his money is as green as the next.. ijs lol Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
I'm going to assume that this was not the first actual gathering. Since you speak regular English and I believe you when you post, I would like you to answer a question for me, when you get back and I'm here at the same time. Pretty please?
Depends on what the question is?
Hmmmm lol
Pretty please? Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

Start a lonely and desperate threD whew
Depends on what the question is?
Hmmmm lol Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
The question is does one have to pay an admission charge to get in to the event itself. I don't mean for extras or for services or anything like that, I mean a straight admission charge, like a cover.
Start a lonely and desperate threD whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Pretty please was cute... lol
The question is does one have to pay an admission charge to get in to the event itself. I don't mean for extras or for services or anything like that, I mean a straight admission charge, like a cover. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Yes I think there was a 30$ cover to get in..
Yes I think there was a 30$ cover to get in.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Do hooks also have to pay the cover.
Do hooks also have to pay the cover. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I'm not to sure... but prolly not..
What does one get for the $30. Is it the privilege to be in a room half-full of hooks?
Start a lonely and desperate threD whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Or....
A....
Fan Club.........
What does one get for the $30. Is it the privilege to be in a room half-full of hooks? Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
There is a thread in the sandbox where legacy exsplained everything... I'm sure she charged the cover bc she had to rent the spot where it waz held, pay the dj, pay for drinks and she ordered pizza.. I'm thinking it wasn't cheap to put on..
Do hooks also have to pay the cover. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I'm not to sure... but prolly not.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
How could you NOT be sure????
Did you?
Thank you Kay-Kay. I guess I'll read the thread or not.

I'm a sucker with my money sometimes too, quite a bit of the time. I dumped $60 on the female catfighting on pay-per-view a couple of weeks ago. I did enjoy watching that Ronda Rousey broad get knocked off her perch though.