Pittsburgh Sand Box Members gay

• CJ7
  • 12-04-2013, 01:53 PM
Hasa Diga Bro. Ugandan is soooooo cool Originally Posted by bambino
nobody's ever accused you of being original have they?

you parrot the very person you do nothing but insult ... speaks volumes about your insecurity complex ... can't be me so I'll be him.

what a freakin' little worm

you parrot the very person you do nothing but insult ... speaks volumes about your insecurity complex ... can't be me so I'll be him.

what a freakin' little worm Originally Posted by CJ7
Wha? Wha wha wha? Who is coaching you how to be civil in the Pgh forums? Is mommy posting for you. Hasa Diga CJ
  • CJ7
  • 12-04-2013, 02:47 PM
who taught you to stutter, another worm?
who taught you to stutter, another worm? Originally Posted by CJ7
Not stuttering, just the sound of you babbling on. I do appreciate your new found manners in the Pgh forums. When you scratch at the door, we let you come back here to take a dump.
  • CJ7
  • 12-04-2013, 03:07 PM
you appreciate new found manners?

try it sometime

what a freakin' little worm Originally Posted by CJ7
This guy is as arrogant as IBIdiot and as brain damaged as IFFFYYYEIEIO.

What a combination.

Can't control himself in any situation. Singlehandedly turned his hometown sandbox into a catbox.

All because he wrote a check with his big mouth that his fat ass couldn't cash ... asshole licking, spinners, Butt Buddies, Hippie Hollow, Texas rub steaks and the list goes on and on and on.

Unfortunately this fucking goober is too damned dense to figure out how to make a course correction.

Oh well. It's not like we don't attract them here. Right IBIdiot? (BTW -- where's the link to my poll? HAHAHAHAHA... see what I mean?)
Bimbo ain't got no coooth. LOL