Lolabrea01 Banned

Favorite hookers are like favorite athletes/sport teams - except the teams make you GO crazy and the hookers make you CUM like crazy. Go hookers! ) Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Would to cheer be ... Hook 'me Hornies?

On a separate note, is a member really banned if we keep talking about the ban? It's as if Lola is perpetually present or haunting the boards during her absence. Hell, this thread is better than posting a weekly ad.

Yes, I'm contributing to the bumps for sheer entertainment.
still trying to figure out how Barely Manenough got involved in this mess. he seems like such a nice guy. Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
Fixed that for ya.
Is there a prize for reading all this crap?
Would to cheer be ... Hook 'me Hornies?

Originally Posted by omakase
Maybe something like....

Sock em! Rock em! Pop em! NEXT!

W'got great pussy so what the Heck!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COCK!!!!!
EAT DICK!!!

Is there a prize for reading all this crap? Originally Posted by mysteryman
Maybe a "Boobie" prize...pun intended. 13 pages of useless drivel, including a first in my book...a WK who clams to never have met the banned source of all the accolades and drama. SMH!
OH, WTF, I'll waste some bandwidth.

Who gives a fuck, anyway?
Hahaha Romo! Now that there is funny! Pussy whipped grown ass Men. How sad
FREE LOLA.....

Attachment 255020

FALANA
Duke..
I'm still waiting on the multiple handles that are associated with me?! "ketchmm's name has come up in this Lola/multi-handle issue". So what are they? List them for all to see. Originally Posted by ketchmm
ketchmm was temporarily banned for violation of these guidelines:

#18 - Multiple handles are not permitted, unless in certain circumstances are expressly approved by staff in advance on a case-by-case basis. Action will be taken in cases where staff finds multiple handles are being used for deceptive reasons, to carry out an agenda (promotion or trashing of another), or to return to the board following a previous suspension or ban.

#19 - Account security is of the utmost importance. You are responsible for your account and only your account. You are not to allow any other individual access to your account unless you have received prior approval from staff. This will be considered on a case-by-case basis, but must be approved prior to releasing access to another party.
This included access by Lolabrea01, secretcalendar, Secret_Calendar and GoldenArches20.

For those that wonder why this is important, think about another guideline:
#20 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Provider Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment.
  • motor
  • 10-08-2013, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketchmm
Duke..
I'm still waiting on the multiple handles that are associated with me?! "ketchmm's name has come up in this Lola/multi-handle issue". So what are they? List them for all to see.

ketchmm was temporarily banned for violation of these guidelines:

Quote:
#18 - Multiple handles are not permitted, unless in certain circumstances are expressly approved by staff in advance on a case-by-case basis. Action will be taken in cases where staff finds multiple handles are being used for deceptive reasons, to carry out an agenda (promotion or trashing of another), or to return to the board following a previous suspension or ban.

#19 - Account security is of the utmost importance. You are responsible for your account and only your account. You are not to allow any other individual access to your account unless you have received prior approval from staff. This will be considered on a case-by-case basis, but must be approved prior to releasing access to another party.
This included access by Lolabrea01, secretcalendar, Secret_Calendar and GoldenArches20.

For those that wonder why this is important, think about another guideline:
Quote:
#20 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Provider Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment.

Thanks Duke, all her supporters wanted to know..................well guys there ya go. So, Ketchmm let those handles use his account for access to possible areas like the men's
area..........hmmmmm
Thank you Duke. I really like/approve of how you handled this situation, including your tone in this thread.

Ketchmm's tone (or whoever it was), egging you on for details, WK-ing this deal, was really annoying me. You stayed on point, drove your case, and didn't fall prey to public drama bs. Nice work.

LnH
Seems fair to me. I'm not a fan of the ongoing eccy sock-puppetry no matter who is doing it.
Imaginary wks oh my!!! Say it ain't so lol
Wow the plot thickens.