How to write fake reviews so the MODS cant ban you.

With a body like Ember. CBJ would not be a deal breaker
I meant for her. Damn. Self alert much OP?
Beauty is only skin deep.....obviously. Sometimes walking away from the computer and not responding is what's best. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Mmhmm. Gotta love the girls that do the work for you. Makes weeding them out much easier.
  • 10-27-2015, 05:30 PM
Am I too late to come to the rescue, I put my cape and tights on just as fast as a could

Y'all leave Ember alone!!! I mean havent you seen her naked??? So what she was trying to defend her reputation and business! I mean isn't that what any business owner would do? Yes, she is guilty of being a bit feisty, but i promise to spank that ass the very next time she is in Dallas! You have my word LOL

Ember you are in trouble young lady!!!! Wit your sweet Ass!!!
A bit feisty she comes off as a flat out ass hole defend her business is one thing but she bashed the mods bashed the guy and bashed those trying to feed her advice I don't care what she looks like naked but if she drug my name through the mud like she has done twice before would I be happy to fork over money so she can make balloon animals out of the rubber on my cock
I was annoyed initially but she is ok by me now. Everyone gets a mulligan now and again. Plus she is pretty damn hot.
  • 10-27-2015, 10:21 PM
A bit feisty she comes off as a flat out ass hole defend her business is one thing but she bashed the mods bashed the guy and bashed those trying to feed her advice I don't care what she looks like naked but if she drug my name through the mud like she has done twice before would I be happy to fork over money so she can make balloon animals out of the rubber on my cock Originally Posted by mr.kurtbain
Yeah but she didn't drag your name thru the mud, so quit crying smh...the op handled it like a gentleman as far as I know.....hats off to that guy
Yeah but she didn't drag your name thru the mud, so quit crying smh...the op handled it like a gentleman as far as I know.....hats off to that guy Originally Posted by 8701
Dude, she was the OP in this trainwreck of a thread. Try and keep up.

Yeah but she didn't drag your name thru the mud, so quit crying smh...the op handled it like a gentleman as far as I know.....hats off to that guy Originally Posted by 8701
I don't think that's the point he was trying to make. He used himself as an example...
.....hats off to that guy Originally Posted by 8701

Nope. Not even for the blow job apparently.
Depending on who you are. Some may find it valuable. Originally Posted by Mojojo
4 out of 5 BANNED fucktards might not find it so valuable.

And I thought Houston was drama filled.
4 out of 5 BANNED fucktards might not find it so valuable.

And I thought Houston was drama filled.
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
You bumped the 3 month old thread pot.
You bumped the 3 month old thread pot. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Anything is better than what he have been dealing with lol
Honey I had a guy write a review saying I was a 5 foot 4 mixed fat girl...and they wouldn't fix it I hadn't been 5 foot 4 since I was 11...lol..
The problem with writing a review is could be a cop trying to get screening providers to see ypu...
And how in the world do you get our 2 thousand message box to be full as a hobbiest???Good luck with that doll.
Thank you for getting the word out