Unhinged: Out of 20 threads on the 1rst page 19 are started by Trump lickers

They runnin today?
Off and running 754am
The illiterati are in full spam this morning
  • oeb11
  • 10-28-2021, 07:54 AM
Thank u - WD - You are more than welcome to participate- and post your own POV articles for the readership to peruse and Comment upon
Standing off to the side and 'complaining' - is passivity that results in DemocratiCommunist takeover tyranny - carried to their desired Conclusion.

you may also use teh red triangle RTM button.

Thank you - Valued Poster.
I think he was talking to you yssup?

The whole valued poster gots me confoundeded
Don’t know what he said.

I’ve read enough of his posts to pretty much know what it was, though. Something about his hands. DPSTtery. The end of the world as we know it. Misspelled articles, yadda yadda yadda.

That’s kinda the point here, right?

It’s all the same.
  • oeb11
  • 10-28-2021, 02:50 PM
you both are cordially invited to post articles for consideration and civil debate.

if One does not do so - it is very much as complaining about teh election result - while not participating in the Vote!
Hypocrisy is teh word that comes to my mind.

Thank you - valued posters!
Don’t know what he said.

I’ve read enough of his posts to pretty much know what it was, though. Something about his hands. DPSTtery. The end of the world as we know it. Misspelled articles, yadda yadda yadda.

That’s kinda the point here, right?

It’s all the same. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I didnt know the horse[s] ran in the afternoon too?
you both are cordially invited to post articles for consideration and civil debate.

if One does not do so - it is very much as complaining about teh election result - while not participating in the Vote!
Hypocrisy is teh word that comes to my mind.

Thank you - valued posters! Originally Posted by oeb11

Where are your tag lines ? Did the post get cut off ?
Did someOne say something about his hands?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Did someOne say something about his hands?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Actually nothing bout his hands or DPSTery
Musta had to pee and his cold hands woke him up.

That said, the other one showed up after the first One’s full pass over the board. Posted every one minute or two. Couple of three minute intervals.

That one must be an amazingly skillled speed reader. One sentence reply to a full page cut and paste by the other one. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... Maybe he has to post it - before he can read what's in it?

### Salty
More entertaining watching it happen than trying to engage in it.

If I wanted to read townhall page by page first thing every morning, I can do it myself. As can anybody. And without the identical hysterical commentary. Same dismount on every cut and paste.
  • WTF
  • 10-28-2021, 05:08 PM
... Maybe he has to post it - before he can read what's in it?

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Parrots can read?
More entertaining watching it happen than trying to engage in it.

If I wanted to read townhall page by page first thing every morning, I can do it myself. As can anybody. And without the identical hysterical commentary. Same dismount on every cut and paste. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No you start threads with your bible...cnn
Have you ever started a thread the wasn't a self-anoited 5 star thread...talk about a self-centered blowhard.