Who is the best bbbj artist in the land ?

I do believe a thank you is in order! My condolences for the pain and suffering you endured while I was bringing you to the edge and taken it down a notch...then bring you back to the edge and taking it down a notch. *Giggling* Actually I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Great times sweetheart...maybe another rematch will be in your future....but do you think I'll let you race to the finish line? Hardly...you'd be in for more intense suffering....

Xoxo Hope Originally Posted by Pleasurablenights

Uhhhh, how'd you find this thread
The question is...why did it take me so long to see this? I should've heard the mating call...but being UTR, its hard to hear the good stuff that's been going on.
Thank you for the compliment. I've always enjoyed spending time with you...its been along time dahling ♥
Here are some best I have been with, not in any particular order.

Italian Princess
berkleigh
Myra
Madison May
AsianChampagne
Caitie Mae provides a BJ that can go on and on and on until you cannot take it anymore or want to switch it up. In a word, "Unbelievable." CAUTION: Be careful not to burn your whole session on the BJ. Caitie Mae has many many other awesome sweetness talents too. And she has a really great personality when her mouth is not full.
The Caitie Mae Experience, if you can get it, is always an awesome experience.
Aww thank you Superman0909 - Hope to see you again soon!
This thread died twice. But really, who can kill a best BJ thread, especially if ITALIANA is here.
BBW Katrina is fantastic!
My vote is for Seductive Skyy. Her skills are one more reason why I wish I was back in D/FW.
Heather Winstons skills are pretty unforgettable....
As a friend once said, aren't all BJ's fan-fucking-tactic? Who doesn't think a hot slobbery mouth bobbing up n down on your manhood, isn't geeat?
Hands down winner (or if you will, down throat winner)...the One and Only Italiana Princess!!!
Sexxyjade !
Not too many have had this mouth of mines but once u do, u will see while I give the best bjs
No Gag Reflex
Sloppy wet
Deep throat
No Quit No Spit
LOVEEE FACIALS Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
I have seen Nina before and she does give an amazing BBBJ.....dammit I am thinking I may need to go back for another visit.
  • Biglh
  • 10-19-2015, 02:06 AM
go to Infamous BJ