Brick by Brick one at a time, I'm back friends

All time funniest shit. If you aren't gonna comment, you don't say "not worth it" you just don't comment.

The fact that anyone can call anyone else here out on being classy (or not) is priceless.

Amazing how any of this could be good for either of their biz is shocking to me. I guess I missed that chapter in hoe 101 class.

Oh and Gracey, it is the whole package with you my dear. Best of all worlds.
All time funniest shit. If you aren't gonna comment, you don't say "not worth it" you just don't comment.

The fact that anyone can call anyone else here out on being classy (or not) is priceless.

Amazing how any of this could be good for either of their biz is shocking to me. I guess I missed that chapter in hoe 101 class.

Oh and Gracey, it is the whole package with you my dear. Best of all worlds. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Nah your not worth it. lol
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Marilyn Monroe wore a size 16.

What gives any of you the right to say who is heavy, fat, or even skinny??

We all are made different and the one thing that we all have in common is that we are human beings.

I don't care if your dick is a foot long, your cock is no better or worse than the next guy who's cock is 2inch long.... You both have dicks.

You could be a hard body with not a ounce of fat, or you could be a curvy well built women..........You both are the same.

BUT what does make us different is our attitudes............ there is nothing more uglier than a smart ass, rude and hateful drama queen.......I don't care what you look like...........

WP..............your threads are expected to stir up the crowd, so have at it.

But to the drama that started from this thread, that had NOTHING to do with you..................do me a favor, do YOURSELF a favor and stop..........YOU LOOK very ugly right now.

IS THERE REALLY A NEED FOR ALL THIS NEGATIVITY?

And, I DON'T CARE IF YOUR FEELINGS ARE HURT, I AM A BIG <--- LOOK I SAID BIG-- GIRL AND I CAN HANDLE BULLSHIT OR HATE THAT COMES FROM MY TRUTH.

CLASS :::A person who is poised, graceful, mature, or exudes any of these qualities in dress, mannerism, language, and everyday life. Possesses excellent self-control, is gentle, soothing, and unoffensive.
Nah your not worth it. lol Originally Posted by Tara Evans
None of this is worth it. Orchestrated maybe, worth it. Not likely.
Tara is in timeout for being a bad girl.
Tara is in timeout for being a bad girl. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
But we all know you'll keep her updated on what's said here and elsewhere.

To be clear, this is not a knock against Tara, she's kind of grown on me and I like her spunk. It's just you're such a loyal lapdog it's hilarious.
Thread hijackers given a time out has nothing to do with the thread. Your post Hijacks this thread as much as theirs. Now that "The Dueling Provider Show" is over can everyone keep this thread on topic?
Von, kindly remind us, what exactly was the topic?
hey SP.... +100
  • NYr
  • 09-29-2014, 09:30 PM
this is done since no one can seem to even remember original topic and keep it on track.