Segment on local CBS news tonight at 10 on ECCIE

What the hell is kerb-crawling? (Based on UK article)

Oh, that's just British slang for circling around looking for SWs.
Yes, I opened up my inbox today from over 30 new members!! LMFAO! I was wondering what was going on... LOL Now I get it.... I might just stick to my Regs and members who have been here and established. No need to take chances ladies!
these guys should be called "CBS Newbs"
Ladies that see newbies will have to be on there toes.
If I am not mistaken, Eccie.net just made Jay Leno's monologue.
If I am not mistaken, Eccie.net just made Jay Leno's monologue. Originally Posted by bucsone
Post it lol
Sticking my neck out here.
Research/Google southwestcompanions.org and learn from their mistakes.
Warning in any way in any manner about LE can be illegal.
Inviting providers to your area or across interstate lines can be considered illegal.
Don't know Texas laws but in New Mexico 3 or more people engaged in an illegal activity can be considered racketeering.
Consider any written dialogue that could be considered or construed as promoting.
Consider what publication of identities may do to family, careers, social standings, organization participations, etc.

Southwestcompanions took many of the same casual attitudes as on here after having some evidence of infiltration and moderators were warned. They took no actions.
May think about denying new memberships for 30 days till things cool down.
Most new guests and inquiries may be future hobbyist but, many are various news agencies around the country trying to gather info for their own possible story line.

Think twice. Act once.
One thing to remember is that the site owner in New Mexico was actively recruiting girls, encouraging them to travel there and promoting them. The owners of ECCIE do none of that. There are members here who do. There are pimps here, wannabe pimps and guys who are "exchanging services" with the ladies in a wide variety of ways. But I have yet to see anything indicating ownership is involved in any of these activities.

That said, I can assure you there are plenty of members here who cross a lot more legal lines than just seeing the ladies, even if some of them don't realize it.
Post it lol Originally Posted by AndyWylde
I can't find it online yet but this is what he said:

Well, authorities in Texas are now investigating a new website that allows users to rate the services of local prostitutes, could you imagine going to a website, see, we don't have that here in L.A., here you just ask Charlie Sheen.
I can't find it online yet but this is what he said:

Well, authorities in Texas are now investigating a new website that allows users to rate the services of local prostitutes, could you imagine going to a website, see, we don't have that here in L.A., here you just ask Charlie Sheen. Originally Posted by bucsone
burn!
Little update. The courts did rule in SWCs favor that the site was legel and the charges were dropped. But only after the professeor who owned the site llfe was ruined. They may not be able to make things stick but it can still do a lot of damage. Hopefully that court ruling will make DA's think harder before wasing money and resources going after sites like SWC and ECCIE.
Sticking my neck out here.
Research/Google southwestcompanions.org and learn from their mistakes.
Warning in any way in any manner about LE can be illegal.
Inviting providers to your area or across interstate lines can be considered illegal.
Don't know Texas laws but in New Mexico 3 or more people engaged in an illegal activity can be considered racketeering.
Consider any written dialogue that could be considered or construed as promoting.
Consider what publication of identities may do to family, careers, social standings, organization participations, etc.

Southwestcompanions took many of the same casual attitudes as on here after having some evidence of infiltration and moderators were warned. They took no actions.
May think about denying new memberships for 30 days till things cool down.
Most new guests and inquiries may be future hobbyist but, many are various news agencies around the country trying to gather info for their own possible story line.

Think twice. Act once. Originally Posted by 9921js
Yes, I opened up my inbox today from over 30 new members!! LMFAO! I was wondering what was going on... LOL Now I get it.... I might just stick to my Regs and members who have been here and established. No need to take chances ladies! Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
I agree! I've gotten some WEIRD requests lately! I'm thinking about going to UTR for a while. Not worth risking anything to see newbies. where is my Sugardaddy when I need him? LOL
The New Mexico court ruled a website cannot be a 'brothel' because it is not a location where activity takes place. Not a professor but a former Vice President of UNM still active with an office on campus where some recruiting allegedly took place. Should have quoted but, hey, I'm a Racketeer now too!
We have gone national, I was watching one of my favorite shows Chelsea lately tonight and they did a whole segment on eccie!

I was watching it with my patient and almost had a heart attack lol