Since Eccie might shut down.

+1
I don't want to be disrespectful but most guys see providers for the action and not for anything else. Some guys do enjoy some light conversation but in the end they want to get to the good stuff. Sucking cock isn't craft. Do you put on a naked ballet to get the guy to take his trousers off? Is that what you mean by craft? What does your spending a lot of your time outside of business has to do with the business unless you mean buying matching towels and lotions and other gift packages for customers. Do you mean personality? All it really takes is to be nice and sexy. Men who are asking for more details than sex might want to see a counselor or a pastor to get his head checked. Something is going on inside. Men want good action and want to pretend that the woman is attracted to him. No real craft there but good old fashion acting. Originally Posted by telephoneman
I don't see "most guys," as they aren't my type of client. Thankfully, the Hobby attracts men of many tastes, and I happen to satisfy some of them. How I do so is between them and I. Since you don't have a clue, you aren't the kind of fellow I would attract, sir, so attempting to further explain what you obviously don't what to hear would be pointless. You seem to have it all figured out... for your corner of the playground. Don't presume to think that you know what every fellow needs or desires, and how absolutely rude to insult others by saying they should have their "heads checked" because they don't Hobby in the same manner, or for the same reason, as you do! Of all the conceited things I've ever read on this site, this has to be one of the most blatantly belittling, not to mention least correct.

Enjoy your amorous amusements, and I'll stick to my naughty niche. Goodnight.
Yeah sure. I think you are too high strung for a Sunday.
I have my opinions and my theories. You don't have to accept them. I don't accept yours. Originally Posted by telephoneman

Here's my theory...have a coke and a smile and shut the !##$ up.
If anyone is interested in seeing me in the future please email me your handle and location. For if this is indeed true, I will take begin email marketing.
I don't see "most guys," as they aren't my type of client. Thankfully, the Hobby attracts men of many tastes, and I happen to satisfy some of them. Since you don't have a clue, you aren't the kind of fellow I would attract, sir, so attempting to further explain what you obviously don't what to hear would be pointless. You seem to have it all figured out... for your corner of the playground. Don't presume to think that you know what every fellow needs or desires, and how absolutely rude to insult others by saying they need to have their "heads checked" because they don't Hobby as you do! Of all the conceited things I've ever read on this site, this has to be one of the most blatantly belittling, not to mention least correct.

Enjoy your amorous amusements, and I'll stick to my naughty niche. Goodnight.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Yeah sure. Age does get you in the end.
Here's my theory...have a coke and a smile and shut the !##$ up. Originally Posted by Agent220
Pimp talking.
You gals are going to get a lot of unsavory characters trying to sneak in with fake emails
The pm system still works, get all your info through there and screen your clients
Thecutepapi has probably created a ton of protonmail accounts using different eccie handles

Don't get caught slipping
Yeah sure. Age does get you in the end. Originally Posted by telephoneman
Fancy is an extremely well respected member, and this only makes you look like a supreme asshole to everyone here. You would be well advised to find someone else to be shitty to.
Fancy is an extremely well respected member, and this only makes you look like a supreme asshole to everyone here. You would be well advised to find someone else to be shitty to. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Yeah sure. Who said I was talking about her? I could be talking about her clients. I thought you had to work today?
According to you we just sit on our asses.. We're not working. What are you talking about?

OMFG. There you go liking your posts. Patience is key, this mandle will be banned soon.
Fancy is an extremely well respected member, and this only makes you look like a supreme asshole to everyone here. You would be well advised to find someone else to be shitty to. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
If only he could give himself a hand job, but his hand doesn't even want to fuck with him.
According to you we just sit on our asses.. We're not working. What are you talking about?

OMFG. There you go liking your posts. Patience is key, this mandle will be banned soon. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Yeah sure. It's not anyone would call the typical normal job. I think you know I am right.
Yeah sure. It's not anyone would call the typical normal job. I think you know I am right. Originally Posted by telephoneman
Is that seriously your comeback? Holy shit! I would think you would have a more witty comeback than that..
Yeah sure. It's not anyone would call the typical normal job. I think you know I am right. Originally Posted by telephoneman
Me thinks your a woman... I said your hand didn't want to mess with you and you said NOTHING, nada, zip. Why not just show your TRUE self MANDLE? You scared? I already know who you are. You're the most pathetic human being I've ever known. GET A LIFE!
Me thinks your a woman... I said your hand didn't want to mess with you and you said NOTHING, nada, zip. Why not just show your TRUE self MANDLE? You scared? I already know who you are. You're the most pathetic human being I've ever known. GET A LIFE! Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Will you get one?