Blowpop's List - OTC Edition

• WTF
  • 05-11-2013, 04:00 PM

Additionally, anyone who feels I have no right to know what is being said about me, good or bad, can exercise their right to never see me. I use my feedback to improve my services. That seems like it would be a GOOD thing

Originally Posted by theCFE

No it is not a good thing the way you are going about it. You have no right to see the ROS. You were there, you had ever opportunity to make it an enjoyable experience at that time. If you are good at what you do, you will wind up with way more good reviews that bad but trying to control the review process is total BS. You will not connect with everyone. I know you find that hard to believe but that is just a fact.

I understand there are some vindictive women out there - I'm not one of them. I am good natured, intelligent, and sweet. I like to think that comes across in my posts; it is definitely obvious in person. I also have a sense of humor, and can laugh at myself as well as others..

Women that are all those things, do not need to tell others that they are all those things...

I don't find myself to be terribly restrictive or unreasonable. Those who do are not required to see me. I certainly don't want to be a bother or a burden on anyone. This is supposed to be fun, after all.

Others may find you restrictive or unreasonable...and if they don't see you, so be it. But what this has morphed into is decent discussion on pussywhipped guys and control obsessed ladies. If you do not like that tag....then quit trying to control the review process. You may have found a way around from being pointed for doing so but you haven't figured out how to control the folks who will call you out for doing so!

Either you have a no review policy or you take the good with the bad , again IMHO.
Thank god... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I thought you were a proud atheist.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1663772&postcount=7

I've been an athiest ever since that first bullet went whizzing past my head...proudly... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Actually, you have fewer reviews than I do...nice try though...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=116311

P.S.-You honestly think I break rules and don't get punished? Ever hear of Occam's Razor? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
The simplest answer is usually the most correct.
I thought you were a proud atheist.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1663772&postcount=7 Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I am...I was saying that the rest of you should "thank god" it's about to be closed...
P.S.-You honestly think I break rules and don't get punished? Ever hear of Occam's Razor? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I suspect most of us have. Though, I think people who aren't quite smart enough to understand it shouldn't try to sound intelligent by throwing around things you clearly do not grasp.
Because its MUCH more plausible that my financial investment in the board has made me into a person who is above the board rules, and has prompted the owners to tell the moderators NOT to punish me because I bring revenue to the board...

Or maybe the moderators just think I don't break the rules...

Just sayin'...
Because its MUCH more plausible that my financial investment in the board has made me into a person who is above the board rules, and has prompted the owners to tell the moderators NOT to punish me because I bring revenue to the board...

Just sayin'... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
My point was made already. It wasn't necessary to further illustrate it, but thanks.
And I wasn't talking to you, but thanks.
I thinck we all deserve a few points...ijs.

Just sayin'... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I'm not sure how accurate this site is (http://www.worthofweb.com/website-value/eccie.net) but according to it, eccie.net is worth a little more than half a million bucks. I honestly don't think your financial investment is worth that much, in the overall scheme of things.

Perhaps in your own mind you bring revenue to the board, however I will play Voltaire and claim you have the rite for your own opinion, but my opinion about this subject would have the word 'delusional' in it.