Still don't believe he's a muslim?

+1000
Excellent post.

The Kurds took back a city that was under ISIS control last week. Jordan has joined in with the bombing. We don't need 20,000 boots on the ground over there.
Originally Posted by flghtr65
Pssst, flighty .... that's exactly what advocates of Billy Mitchell's theory of air war said about Germany at the beginning of WWII. BTW, flighty, your ignorance of history and war is showing.
We don't need boots on the ground (I guess the Kurds don't count) if our goal is for this fighting to continue for another 20 years. How many will suffer inside and around ISIS territory until they are all defeated? When the Kurds (IF) get back their territory will they decided that it is not their problem anymore and allow ISIS to remain in other parts of Iraq? After all they are the ones suffering and as so many like to point out, we broke Iraq, we should be trying to fix it again. Tell me what happens when the terrorists get their hands on a nuke or bio warfare weapon? Though Obama would disagree (thus proving my argument) time is a factor here. At some point the terrorist world will get WMDs.
+1000

Excellent post Originally Posted by flghtr65
It was a thoughtless post
Regardless of the inconsistency of his message, you would embrace it and would find nothing wrong with it. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
FTFY.

You act like your mind can never change based on new information etc. You want the world to be black and white but it's too grey for a dinosaur like you. If he did the same thing all the time you would accuse him of not adapting. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Gee, calling a group "pure evil" doesn't leave much room for grey area, does it?

Let's see - a year ago ISIS was just a JV team, then it became "pure evil", now it's nothing to get on your high horse about.... kudos to Odumbo! He sure knows how to "adapt" to the threat!

You see what you did here? You attempted to invalid someones argument by calling them a dinosaur meaning that they (and their argument are old) and the exact same time you are using acts carried out by Christians many hundreds of years ago to justify (am I wrong to use this word?) what Islam is doing today? I think you both shot yourself in the foot and stepped on your dick at the same time.

Then again, I have yet to see protestors justifying the Crusades in the 12th century. I recall too, the Crusader argument was a Muslim argument against George W. Bush in 2003. Are you a radical Muslim because you argue like them. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Firstly, I'm an agnostic, so I'm partial to no organized religion. Where have I said there's justification for either one? I think both groups are pieces of shit for doing what they've done. That's what Obama was saying. He wasn't equivocating. You're attributing meaning that I don't believe is there. Simply mentioning something doesn't equal equivocation. You're making that connection in your mind. The world is fast paced and changing everyday. You can't be locked into one train of thought and just stay there. New information needs to be taken in and evaluated and then you adjust.
It was a thoughtless post Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Prove it
FTFY.

Gee, calling a group "pure evil" doesn't leave much room for grey area, does it?

Let's see - a year ago ISIS was just a JV team, then it became "pure evil", now it's nothing to get on your high horse about.... kudos to Odumbo! He sure knows how to "adapt" to the threat!

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Did you ever think that they could be jv AND pure evil simultaneously? I know that's probably a little more complex thought than you might be accustomed to but I'll be gentle. It's like you don't comprehend that something can be more than one thing at a time. And since you don't like Obama, why do you put stock in what he says?
This message is hidden because I B a fucking dipshit is on your ignore list.
Firstly, I'm an agnostic, so I'm partial to no organized religion. Where have I said there's justification for either one? I think both groups are pieces of shit for doing what they've done. That's what Obama was saying. He wasn't equivocating. You're attributing meaning that I don't believe is there. Simply mentioning something doesn't equal equivocation. You're making that connection in your mind. The world is fast paced and changing everyday. You can't be locked into one train of thought and just stay there. New information needs to be taken in and evaluated and then you adjust. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Finally, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion! You have bald-faced conceded exactly the point we have been arguing, and the point you have been lyingly denying, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion!

Did you ever think that they could be jv AND pure evil simultaneously? I know that's probably a little more complex thought than you might be accustomed to but I'll be gentle. It's like you don't comprehend that something can be more than one thing at a time. And since you don't like Obama, why do you put stock in what he says? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Did you ever imagine that Odumbo is an ignorant, naive meat puppet who didn't know what the fuck was going on when he called a completely dangerous and evil entity, i.e., ISIS, JV, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion?

This message is hidden because I B a fucking dipshit is on your ignore list. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You have already conceded that you and Odumbo were lying, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion; hence, any further remarks you make are just superfluous BS.
Just keep talking...
Just keep talking... Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Better than reading your superfluous BS, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
Did you ever think that they could be jv AND pure evil simultaneously? I know that's probably a little more complex thought than you might be accustomed to but I'll be gentle. It's like you don't comprehend that something can be more than one thing at a time. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Seriously? You really want to make that argument? If you were to ask Odumbo's loyal inner circle of foreign policy advisors off the record whether it was a mistake in retrospect to call ISIS a JV team five months before Mosul was overrun, how do you think they would respond? Every liberal, sympathetic foreign policy expert I know will admit Obama grossly under-estimated the threat and looked very bad in calling ISIS a JV team. But not UC! You will strain credulity to defend his mistakes, no matter how egregious they are!

And since you don't like Obama, why do you put stock in what he says? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Go back to your post #156, you dipshit. As Calvin Coolidge first noted, when you are POTUS "every word weighs a ton". His pronouncements can do a lot of damage so we're all forced to pay attention.

Seriously? You really want to make that argument? If you were to ask Odumbo's loyal inner circle of foreign policy advisors off the record whether it was a mistake in retrospect to call ISIS a JV team five months before Mosul was overrun, how do you think they would respond? Every liberal, sympathetic foreign policy expert I know will admit Obama grossly under-estimated the threat and looked very bad in calling ISIS a JV team. But not UC! You will strain credulity to defend his mistakes, no matter how egregious they are!

Go back to your post #156, you dipshit. As Calvin Coolidge first noted, when you are POTUS "every word weighs a ton". His pronouncements can do a lot of damage so we're all forced to pay attention.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
I never once said calling them the jv wasn't a mistake. Of course it was a mistake. So what? He's supposed to be right all the time? Go back and find where I said exactly that. And I thought shit that happened a long time ago didn't matter? Different era and all that shit. Now you're doing Coolidge on me? Gimme a fucking break you disingenuous twat.
Pssst, flighty .... that's exactly what advocates of Billy Mitchell's theory of air war said about Germany at the beginning of WWII. BTW, flighty, your ignorance of history and war is showing. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You can take up strategy with General Dempsey. He does not call for U.S. boots on the ground and never has.

One could argue that Hitler and the Nazis were ignorant of history and war. A two front war with Russia did not work for Napoleon or Adolf. Those Russian winters are petty tough.

http://news.yahoo.com/dempsey-iraqi-...-politics.html
I never once said calling them the jv wasn't a mistake. Of course it was a mistake. So what? He's supposed to be right all the time? Go back and find where I said exactly that. And I thought shit that happened a long time ago didn't matter? Different era and all that shit. Now you're doing Coolidge on me? Gimme a fucking break you disingenuous twat. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Don't be such a weasel. You said they could be both jv and pure evil simultaneously. You didn't come out and say it was wrong to call them jv but right to call them evil. Until now. But I'll take your belated acknowledgment. Who knows, there may be hope for you yet.

As for Coolidge, he made his sage observation back in the days before there was a White House press corps, a 24-hour news cycle, an internet, TV, even radio was in its infancy. If every word uttered by the POTUS weighed a ton in 1925 then it weighs a megaton today. So you're the twat. As well as the weasel.