the Constitution under assault and they will never stop

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
+1

Wow, IIFFy, reading what you post in a thread on the Constitution I think I finally figured out what your point is! Sorry it has taken me so long to grasp your intent. You should have just come out and said you are advocating for the repeal of the 13th amendment. You and Massa IB must be wetting your pants in anticipation. Originally Posted by Old-T
Wow, Old-Twerp, you continue to demonstrate what a true, lib-retarded moron you are.
Wow, IIFFy, reading what you post in a thread on the Constitution I think I finally figured out what your point is! Sorry it has taken me so long to grasp your intent. You should have just come out and said you are advocating for the repeal of the 13th amendment. You and Massa IB must be wetting your pants in anticipation. Originally Posted by Old-T

Old-Tranny why are you such a jellied mass of quivering fear???
And exactly how do you imagine your fantasy laws and regulations (that disarm law-abiding citizens and deny them their rights) would be any different and more *effective* than the laws Chicago -- where eleven people were shot this past Saturday night -- already has, Speedy? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
First, at no time have I stated that I want to disarm law-abiding citizens. ONCE AGAIN you are fabricating statements. Wanting a requirement for a CHL in order to carry a concealed handgun may make it tougher to do so, but hardly impossible. That is for the courts tod decide. IDIOT. Second, the laws in 45 states that require CHLs in order to carry a concealed handgun are FACT, not FANTASY. IDIOT. Third, the only "right" that has been denied is in YOUR fantasy world. You believe that a person has the right to carry a handgun with no restrictions outside the home. Right now that right does not exist in 45 states. IDIOT.

The laws in New York City have worked very well. And their strict gun laws have been deemed to be constitutional. The number of killings by handgun dropped 20% from 2012 to 2013. Tough gun control laws combined with an aggressive "stop and frisk" policy are the primary reason behind the low homicide rate.
But before you fabricate any more lies, I am in no way saying that I am insisting or even recommending such laws be instituted anywhere else. IDIOT.
  • Old-T
  • 03-26-2014, 07:27 AM
+1

Wow, Old-Twerp, you continue to demonstrate what a true, lib-retarded moron you are. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Old-Tranny why are you such a jellied mass of quivering fear??? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Nice coordination, guys. Both posted at 7:03.

Fear? Actually, I admit the thought of nut cases like the two of you with guns does concern me. Especially if I am out buying skittles or playing my radio loudly or texting in a movie theater.

I'm also glad neither of you has a photo of me.

Other than that, no, I am not particularly fearful of petulant little children living out fantasy lives in their mommy's basements.
Nice coordination, guys. Both posted at 7:03.

Fear? Actually, I admit the thought of nut cases like the two of you with guns does concern me. Especially if I am out buying skittles or playing my radio loudly or texting in a movie theater.

I'm also glad neither of you has a photo of me.

Other than that, no, I am not particularly fearful of petulant little children living out fantasy lives in their mommy's basements. Originally Posted by Old-T
That's because you're a sheltered, petulant little child quaking in fear while you live in your mommy's basement, Old-Twerp. Now go and have your mommy change your soiled diaper, Old-Twerp -- and don't turn off your night light while you sleep.

First, at no time have I stated that I want to disarm law-abiding citizens. ONCE AGAIN you are fabricating statements. Wanting a requirement for a CHL in order to carry a concealed handgun may make it tougher to do so, but hardly impossible. That is for the courts tod decide. IDIOT. Second, the laws in 45 states that require CHLs in order to carry a concealed handgun are FACT, not FANTASY. IDIOT. Third, the only "right" that has been denied is in YOUR fantasy world. You believe that a person has the right to carry a handgun with no restrictions outside the home. Right now that right does not exist in 45 states. IDIOT.

The laws in New York City have worked very well. And their strict gun laws have been deemed to be constitutional. The number of killings by handgun dropped 20% from 2012 to 2013. Tough gun control laws combined with an aggressive "stop and frisk" policy are the primary reason behind the low homicide rate.
But before you fabricate any more lies, I am in no way saying that I am insisting or even recommending such laws be instituted anywhere else. IDIOT. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You're a miscreant liar, Speedy; you've stated you support restrictions, and you've pointedly noted that you admire (read "prefer") the more restrictive laws in New York and New Jersey. It's notable that you employed "stop and frisk", which was recently declared unconstitutional, to support your POV; thus, proving you are for abridging several rights guaranteed under the Constitution. Further, that you notably recognize the efficacy of "stop and frisk" is your admission that it is increased police vigilance targeting suspects (many with criminal records) -- not gun control laws disarming law abiding citizens -- that is responsible for the decrease in gun violence in New York City.
That's because you're a sheltered, petulant little child quaking in fear while you live in your mommy's basement, Old-Twerp. Now go and have your mommy change your soiled diaper, Old-Twerp -- and don't turn off your night light while you sleep. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
This is RICH! IBIdiot, the COPROPHILIAC , talking about living in basements and having someone's Mommy change this dirty diaper!

Well, I suppose if anybody on this board would know about that, it would be IBIdiot!

I agree with Old-T. NO CIVILIZED Nation should allow raving lunatics like you and your short bus seat-mate, Simple Jack, anywhere near a firearm.
  • Old-T
  • 03-26-2014, 07:51 AM
Other than that, no, I am not particularly fearful of petulant little children living out fantasy lives in their mommy's basements. Originally Posted by Old-T
That's because you're a sheltered, petulant little child quaking in fear while you live in your mommy's basement, Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Whether it is insults, closed-mined bigoted political views, or Prophylactic Man, originality never has been your strong point, has it?
Whether it is insults, closed-mined bigoted political views, or Prophylactic Man, originality never has been your strong point, has it?
Originally Posted by Old-T
You're a fucking "unoriginal" moron, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man. It's your modus operandi, time and again, for you to cast insults then ignorantly and hypocritically try to pose as the "victim" in the ensuing exchange, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man. Go screw yourself, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man.

This is RICH! IBIdiot, the COPROPHILIAC , talking about living in basements and having someone's Mommy change this dirty diaper!

Well, I suppose if anybody on this board would know about that, it would be IBIdiot!

I agree with Old-T. NO CIVILIZED Nation should allow raving lunatics like you and your short bus seat-mate, Simple Jack, anywhere near a firearm. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
In a civilized nation, you'd be neutered and lobotomized, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. But since you've taken yourself out of the gene pool by your preference for sucking and fucking dicks, the first solution isn't necessary, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. And your congenital ignorance renders a lobotomy redundant, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
  • Old-T
  • 03-26-2014, 08:36 AM
Now in typical fashion he will spew some nonsensical phlegm about me because I pointed out his pattern--even though it has been obvious to all sentient posters for a long time. Originally Posted by Old-T
You're a fucking "unoriginal" moron, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man. It's your modus operandi, time and again, for you to cast insults then ignorantly and hypocritically try to pose as the "victim" in the ensuing exchange, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man. Go screw yourself, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man.

In a civilized nation, you'd be neutered and lobotomized, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. But since you've taken yourself out of the gene pool by your preference
or sucking and fucking dicks, the first solution isn't necessary, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. And your congenital ignorance renders a lobotomy redundant, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
As I said. Meld-Down Man really can't help himself.
As I said. Meld-Down Man really can't help himself. Originally Posted by Old-T
Take your "as-you-said" non-spelling ass and go screw yourself, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man.
The anti-gun ownership laws in NY have had little to do with the dwindling homicide rates..........tougher law enforcement at the street level, combined with mandatory sentencing has been the primary factor in driving handgun homicides down !

Also, the very "get tough pro cop" policies of both the Giuliani and Bloomberg administrations has been the driving factor of lowering homicide gun crime rates.

In fact, during the time frame that handgun crimes dropped; it became easier for the common citizen to obtain a handgun permit (in NYC). Thus, the argument can be made that handgun ownership by lawful citizens has helped reduce gun crime rates.

But before you fabricate any more lies, I am in no way saying that I am insisting or even recommending such laws be instituted anywhere else. IDIOT. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
The IB Posting Playbook
1. Cut & paste repeats.
2. Avoid answering even the simplest of questions.
3. Failure to read or comprehend anything.
4. Photoshop pics (when all else fails). Originally Posted by JCM800
You've almost hit on all four IB ....we're just missing the Photoshop pic for today.
You've almost hit on all four IB ....we're just missing the Photoshop pic for today. Originally Posted by JCM800
The nonsensical ignorance in your post indicates that you've been hit in the head at least four times, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.
Liberals are you proud of what you created?...

HERE>>> http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...BJCbRxjG6616w5

You're a miscreant liar, Speedy; you've stated you support restrictions, and you've pointedly noted that you admire (read "prefer") the more restrictive laws in New York and New Jersey. It's notable that you employed "stop and frisk", which was recently declared unconstitutional, to support your POV; thus, proving you are for abridging several rights guaranteed under the Constitution. Further, that you notably recognize the efficacy of "stop and frisk" is your admission that it is increased police vigilance targeting suspects (many with criminal records) -- not gun control laws disarming law abiding citizens -- that is responsible for the decrease in gun violence in New York City. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You continue to show that you are an IDIOT. Once again, for possibly the 20th time, the ONLY restrictions I have supported in this thread are CHL requirements for a concealed handgun NOTHING ELSE. I'd ask you to show me where I've said otherwise but you continually ignore my requests, meaning you are full of shit and can't back up your statements.

The ONLY thing I've said about NY is that their gun control laws seem to be working FOR THEM. Nowhere did I say anything like I "admire" their laws. LEARN HOW TO READ. I never even said I agreed with them. You asked what anti-gun laws worked in preventing crime and I simply pointed out a case where they had done so. I personally am not surprised that the "stop and frisk" practice was challenged. And the "stop and frisk" was NOT declared unconstitutional. NYC VOLUNTARILY stopped the practice after two lawsuits were brought forward. And they were brought forward by the NY chapter of the ACLU, an organization generally despised by right-wingers. Somewhat ironic. Regarding NJ, I have stated absolutely NO support for any gun law other than a CHL law. And I clearly stated that I think that, unlike NY's CHL law which was declared constitutional, there is a good chance NJ may be found guilty of too restrictive a policy in issuing CHLs. IDIOT.

And, a "stop and frisk" practice is totallly USELESS unless you have a law stating that the person being stopped and frisked is not allowed to be carrying a concealed handgun. IDIOT.