Hottest providers / Hottest Clients

• Tiger
  • 01-02-2022, 05:05 PM
Forgive me if this thread sucks. Inspired by Nikki's thread and I suppose this could be considered reverse targeting in a way.....

Guys - who would you nominate as being the hottest provider past or present. What makes her hot?

Ladies - who would you nominate as being the hottest client past or present. What makes him hot?

All - do you have any hot stories you would like to share.

Personally, I remember Breanna (Roc) being pretty hot back in the day when she was new (have not seen her in years). Also, my current and past regulars are / were hot and capable of hitting grand slams in terms of physical attractiveness and personality. And Lauren (Roc) (the "Best Looks Worse Service" review from a few years ago). She was beautiful, received almost exclusively all bad reviews but she was a nice girl and I personally never had any issues. Originally Posted by RobZom
Who pulled the double reverse targeting? I was just trying to remind myself what we were talking about.... reverse targeting

Guys - who would you nominate as being the hottest provider past or present. What makes her hot?

So far- there have been many mentions from the past to the present.

Ladies - who would you nominate as being the hottest client past or present. What makes him hot?

I don't recall any ladies with a nomination, yet.

Carry on- ya filthy animals
You definitely are skid mark shitsicle Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
I was told Staff Edit The Dr Need to know b4 I book. Lmk
I'm not one bit surprised that the whores are judgmental.
Naughty Nikki, Staff edit The Dr
Humor me and tell me why we would nominate the hottest client on here and subject ourselves to harassment and attempts to negate everything and anything we say. It’s not worth participating when we’re met with so many keyboard warriors who’s wives have cut their balls off at home and, sadly, this is the only place they actually feel that they still have a set. Besides, the hottest clients don’t know what icky is. But I have plenty of wonderful clients that I adore, hot or not.
Who pulled the double reverse targeting? I was just trying to remind myself what we were talking about.... reverse targeting

So far- there have been many mentions from the past to the present.

I don't recall any ladies with a nomination, yet.

Carry on- ya filthy animals Originally Posted by Tiger
I use an alcohol-based disinfectant wipe to completely clear out my hole if I think I'm going to potentially be touched back there.

Don't like getting into sex talk on here but I don't mind a whore lightly grabbing my ass a little bit but the ahole itself is off-limits.

Sorry bitches!
.... many keyboard warriors who’s wives have cut their balls off at home .... Originally Posted by BlondeLexi
Bluntly quite correct.
Bluntly quite correct. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
How can you possibly know this about anyone other than yourself.
How can you possibly know this about anyone other than yourself. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
NBT,
Valid question.
Ask yourself if any/all humans openly presents themselves by actions, words, deeds, responses to stimuli, etc.
Of course they do.
Humor me and tell me why we would nominate the hottest client on here and subject ourselves to harassment and attempts to negate everything and anything we say. It’s not worth participating when we’re met with so many keyboard warriors who’s wives have cut their balls off at home and, sadly, this is the only place they actually feel that they still have a set. Besides, the hottest clients don’t know what icky is. But I have plenty of wonderful clients that I adore, hot or not. Originally Posted by BlondeLexi
"Whew" thank you Mam
So you have concluded that based upon responses here that paying customers have been gelded at home.

I have conversely concluded that the male lesbians have been gelded by prostitutes.

Ask yourself which is worse.
Sarah Summers is still my current favorite whore even though she hasn't returned any of my texts lately.

Usually she texts me out of the blue, at her own convenience, but she hasn't even done that recently.

I need to find a new fresh faced whore to desecrate.

Looking here is a lol proposition unfortunately.
Humor me and tell me why we would nominate the hottest client on here and subject ourselves to harassment and attempts to negate everything and anything we say. It’s not worth participating when we’re met with so many keyboard warriors who’s wives have cut their balls off at home and, sadly, this is the only place they actually feel that they still have a set. Besides, the hottest clients don’t know what icky is. But I have plenty of wonderful clients that I adore, hot or not. Originally Posted by BlondeLexi
Lexi - What about P.Rockstar ???
He did a review with you
Lexi - What about P.Rockstar ???
He did a review with you Originally Posted by Buffalo1966

rainbows seem ok ??????
for sure when lots of green in it????
topic mmmm the hottest ....

the one not yelling at you for what ya did ???? Or forgives ya after yelling