Quid Pro Quo took place for sure, now what?

• WTF
  • 11-20-2019, 03:51 PM
I don't think anyone believes Trump will be convicted. Impeached very possibly. Convicted, no way. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Before Lindsey Graham realized Trump had indeed asked for a Quid Pro Quo (Aid for Investigation into Bidens)....he was talking about how bad that might be. Turns out none of our right wing friends who claimed there was no Quid Pro Quo are willing to claim that anymore.

I don't think anyone believes Trump will be convicted. Impeached very possibly. Convicted, no way. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
The Democrats don't have a strong enough case to convict Trump and have him removed from office and they know it. In fact their push for impeachment is pretty flimsy. What the Democrats are essentially trying to do is get the voters to reject the idea of reelecting him. If Trump is impeached but not removed from office he can still run for a second term and possibly be reelected.
Before Lindsey Graham realized Trump had indeed asked for a Quid Pro Quo (Aid for Investigation into Bidens)....he was talking about how bad that might be. Turns out none of our right wing friends who claimed there was no Quid Pro Quo are willing to claim that anymore.

Originally Posted by WTF
I dunno if anyone can decipher your baby-talk babble post but I'll try - YES it would be BAD if Ukraine took all our foreign aid money and failed to shine a spotlight on the Bidens' corrupt activities there.

However, thanks to the dim-retards holding these silly hearings, everyone is indeed being educated on just how fucking corrupt the Bidens are!

Thank you shifty!
If Trump is impeached but not removed from office he can still run for a second term and possibly be reelected. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Yeah, and he can run as an unfairly maligned victim and survivor of multiple witch hunts and coup attempts by hysterical dim-retards and deep-state subversives who will not hesitate to shit on the Constitution to get their way!

Thank you shifty!
  • WTF
  • 11-20-2019, 05:05 PM
There is no such thing as a strong enough case.

Trump was not lying when he said he could murder someone on 5th Avenue and not be convicted by his followers.

That does not mean he should not be charged just like OJ was charged even though that jury was not convicting him.

I realize you do not think it a strong case....I think it is a slam dunk but hope he does not get impeached but gets voted out of office for the good of the country. I think actual impeachment would lead to some bad things. Trump is no Rodney King!

Yeah, and he can run as an unfairly maligned victim and survivor of multiple witch hunts and coup attempts by hysterical dim-retards and deep-state subversives who will not hesitate to shit on the Constitution to get their way!

Thank you shifty! Originally Posted by lustylad
your side says this constantly, yet you bitch about the Witch Hunt and the nothing burgers. seems you should WANT the inquiry to go as it has, so Trump can run as that maligned victim. we agree conviction is out of play. so why fight the inquiry like you do? if I thought like you, I would put Guiliani, Barr, Mulvaney, all of them before the Committee, and act civil. what is there to lose?
  • WTF
  • 11-20-2019, 05:18 PM
I'll try - YES it would be BAD if Ukraine took all our foreign aid money and failed to shine a spotlight on the Bidens' corrupt activities there.

However, thanks to the dim-retards holding these silly hearings, everyone is indeed being educated on just how fucking corrupt the Bidens are!

! Originally Posted by lustylad
Please point out any corrupt/illegal activities. Hunter Biden got paid to do nothing. His Dad helped get rid of the Special Prosecutor who was doing nothing to look into corruption that the company that Hunter Biden was on was accused of prior to Biden being on the Board.

Sounds like his Dad did the right thing and Hunter took money for being on the Board like all the Board members. Nothing illegal about that. Kinda like Donnie and his flame Kim taking money to speak....you think anyone would pay for those two if his Dad wasn't President?

You need to study up on timelines before posting again about this subject.
His Dad helped get rid of the Special Prosecutor who was doing nothing to look into corruption that the company that Hunter Biden was on was accused of prior to Biden being on the Board.

You need to study up on timelines before posting again about this subject. Originally Posted by WTF
these Individuals IGNORE timelines every time. it fucks their narrative.
  • WTF
  • 11-20-2019, 05:26 PM
these Individuals IGNORE timelines every time. it fucks their narrative. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
your side says this constantly, yet you bitch about the Witch Hunt and the nothing burgers. seems you should WANT the inquiry to go as it has, so Trump can run as that maligned victim. we agree conviction is out of play. so why fight the inquiry like you do? if I thought like you, I would put Guiliani, Barr, Mulvaney, all of them before the Committee, and act civil. what is there to lose? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Hey, why doesn't Shifty let the Republicans call Joe and Hunter Biden, Devon Archer, Alexandra Chalupa, Nellie Ohr and Eric Ciaramella as witnesses before the Committee?

Why doesn't he act civil instead of shifty?

I mean, what is there to lose??
Please point out any corrupt/illegal activities. Hunter Biden got paid to do nothing. His Dad helped get rid of the Special Prosecutor who was doing nothing to look into corruption that the company that Hunter Biden was on was accused of prior to Biden being on the Board.

Sounds like his Dad did the right thing and Hunter took money for being on the Board like all the Board members. Nothing illegal about that. Kinda like Donnie and his flame Kim taking money to speak....you think anyone would pay for those two if his Dad wasn't President?

You need to study up on timelines before posting again about this subject. Originally Posted by WTF
That's where the corruption could be. Would Burisma hire just anyone 50 thousand a month to do nothing?
Hey, why doesn't Shifty let the Republicans call Joe and Hunter Biden, Devon Archer, Nellie Ohr and Eric Ciaramella as witnesses before the Committee?

Why doesn't he act civil instead of shifty?

I mean, what is there to lose?? Originally Posted by lustylad
What laws did the Bidena break?
your side says this constantly, yet you bitch about the Witch Hunt and the nothing burgers. seems you should WANT the inquiry to go as it has, so Trump can run as that maligned victim. we agree conviction is out of play. so why fight the inquiry like you do? if I thought like you, I would put Guiliani, Barr, Mulvaney, all of them before the Committee, and act civil. what is there to lose? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

then what's the point of a pointless impeachment? oh yeah .. political optics. the risks are greater for the Democrats. so why should Trump and the Republicans indulge their charade? the real criminal investigation will be far better. you know .. the one about actual crimes? the one that makes the Democrats look like the colluding party? stay tuned sports fans!
What laws did the Bidena break? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

you mean by your definition funneling 900k to Corn Pop Biden from his hellspawn bastard son to pressure the Ukraine to drop their investigation of Burisma wasn't a bribe?
What laws did the Bidens break? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
If they weren't corrupt in the first place, we wouldn't be having these hearings. Their testimony is obviously relevant.

We can start by asking them if you did nothing wrong why is trump so eager to have your Ukraine corruption investigated and exposed?

Heck, the Bidens should be banging down the Committee's doors DEMANDING to testify in order to clear their name, following chungy's logic.

What is there to lose?