Ten US Sailers Captured By Iranians

Yet another lie passing from your lips.... Originally Posted by WTF
Just look at your posts .... your bias is readily apparent...... and for years!

Or do you keep forgetting your ranting bullshit?
They damn sure didn't tell the truth! Did you see the movie or was those soldiers death not worth all this Benghazi hoopla?

https://consortiumnews.com/2010/081710a.html Originally Posted by WTF
You are a babbling liar... Here is the line-up back in 2004, when Pat Tillman was killed in Afghanistan:

POTUS was George W. Bush.
SOS was Colin Powell.
National Security Advisor was Condi Rice.

You cannot find a single instance where any of them lied about Tillman's death. So this whole episode is not even REMOTELY comparable to the Benghazi scandal, where Odumbo, Hildabeast and Susan Rice lied and lied and lied again. The Benghazi lies started less than 2 months before the 2012 election - and they have continued unabated to this day. Now we even see them lying about their lies by claiming they never lied to the victims' families over those flag-draped coffins at Dover AFB on Sept. 14, 2012.

You want to trivialize this outrage and whitewash the lies of Odumbo, Rice and Hildabeast with your limpdick comparison to Pat Tillman. Doesn't work, fagboy.

Now quit your lying and STFU.
You are a babbling liar... Here is the line-up back in 2004, when Pat Tillman was killed in Afghanistan:

POTUS was George W. Bush.
SOS was Colin Powell.
National Security Advisor was Condi Rice.

You cannot find a single instance where any of them lied about Tillman's death. So this whole episode is not even REMOTELY comparable to the Benghazi scandal, where Odumbo, Hildabeast and Susan Rice lied and lied and lied again. The Benghazi lies started less than 2 months before the 2012 election - and they have continued unabated to this day. Now we even see them lying about their lies by claiming they never lied to the victims' families over those flag-draped coffins at Dover AFB on Sept. 14, 2012.

You trivialize this outrage with your limpdick comparison to Pat Tillman.

Now quit your lying and STFU. Originally Posted by lustylad
Hildabeast is now parsing words and claiming she never blamed Benghazi on a video, but if that lying bitch wants to parse words she should look up the definition of lie in Websters, where it is defined as: "something that misleads or deceives." One need only check the media outlets for how they reported the incident to read how they interpreted what Hildabeast said:

"[W]e do know that Obama and others in the administration were quick to cite the anti-Muslim video as the underlying cause for the attack in Benghazi that killed four U.S. diplomats, including U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens. And they were slow to acknowledge it was a premeditated terrorist attack, and they downplayed reports that it might have been." (Politifact).
It's disgusting how many people still stoop to defend that bitch and imagine that she has the skills necessary to govern over this great country. Her own aide, Abedine, confided in an email that Clinton can't manage her own affairs without help, because "she's often confused," especially when she wakes up after her naps.
  • WTF
  • 01-22-2016, 01:23 PM
Just look at your posts .... your bias is readily apparent...... and for years!

Or do you keep forgetting your ranting bullshit? Originally Posted by LexusLover
As is yours you silly fuck...that is the jest of my point. Our bias jades whether we believe our government or not.

Government reports no wrong doing in Benghazi You do not believe. Government announces no wrong doing in Reagan's October suprise and you believe them.
  • WTF
  • 01-22-2016, 01:28 PM
lie in Websters, where it is defined as: "something that misleads or deceives." :

] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That is exactly what the Bush admin did on Pat Tillmans death!

But no worries...I'll never vote for Hillary.

or Bush!
Hildabeast is now parsing words and claiming she never blamed Benghazi on a video, but if that lying bitch wants to parse words she should look up the definition of lie in Websters, where it is defined as: "something that misleads or deceives." One need only check the media outlets for how they reported the incident to read how they interpreted what Hildabeast said:

It's disgusting how many people still stoop to defend that bitch and imagine that she has the skills necessary to govern over this great country. Her own aide, Abedine, confided in an email that Clinton can't manage her own affairs without help, because "she's often confused," especially when she wakes up after her naps.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No wonder EKIM likes SHrillary ! He confused not just after his naps, but ALL the time !!
Do you believe the government story that Reagan did not have his reps meet with Iran and cut a deal with them to delay releasing the hostages for arms?

Like i said you old fool , we all pick and choose when and when not to believe in the government . If i hadn't rejected your homosexual advances so many times , you'd be more objective in just wtf i say. Originally Posted by WTF
No, I don't believe that government story. Now move on to your next lie.
  • WTF
  • 01-22-2016, 02:55 PM
No, I don't believe that government story. Now move on to your next lie. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You hear that lustingfornuts...COG does not believe Reagan

So I ask you lustylad , which is worse? Reagan negotiating with Iran to release the hostages AFTER he was elected for arms or Benghazi? You realize that Iran knew if it released the hostages before the election, Reagan was toast. They wanted Reagan elected. He gave them arms....cut tail and ran after Beruit.
... jest of my point.... Originally Posted by WTF
Here's "jest" your "point"!

Chasing down rabbit trails you created are you?

This thread is about 10 sailors and you want to talk about anything but!!!

This thread is about 10 sailors and you want to talk about anything but!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You beat me to it.
That is exactly what the Bush admin did on Pat Tillmans death! Originally Posted by WTF
No, you desperate fool... a cover-up by Pentagon bureaucrats is NOT the same as the POTUS, the Secretary of State and the National Security Advisor all publicly, brazenly and repeatedly lying to the American people about Benghazi.

So I ask you lustylad, which is worse? Reagan negotiating with Iran to release the hostages AFTER he was elected for arms or Benghazi? Originally Posted by WTF
Wow, now you want to deflect to a 35-year-old fiction peddled by conspiracy mongers still whining about how Jimmy Carter lost the 1980 election? How desperate can you get?

Anything to avoid focusing on the topic at hand!

This thread is about 10 sailors and you want to talk about anything but!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
How many RABBIT HOLES can fagboy go down in one thread?
  • WTF
  • 01-22-2016, 07:45 PM

Lasy i checked...the sailors were returned the next day
Lasy i checked...the sailors were returned the next day Originally Posted by WTF
That's like the bank robber bringing the money back "the next day"!

You live in a "never, never land" between your ears!

Here's my response to your LITTLE INFANTILE "WISDOM" ...

... "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE"!!!!
  • WTF
  • 01-23-2016, 11:40 AM
That's like the bank robber bringing the money back "the next day"!

You live in a "never, never land" between your ears!

Here's my response to your LITTLE INFANTILE "WISDOM" ...

... "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE"!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Except Iran did not enter someone else's bank and steal money.

The US sailors entered the Iranian bank and the Iranians let then go the next day.

What and how they got there is the more poignant questions.

But those questions require time and patience and do not fit your narrative of war.
Except Iran did not enter someone else's bank and steal money.

The US sailors entered the Iranian bank and the Iranians let then go the next day.

What and how they got there is the more poignant questions.

But those questions require time and patience and do not fit your narrative of war. Originally Posted by WTF
Would you want lexie driving the getaway car?