Kudos to DeSantis

Well, there’s only 5 people in the pic unless the one guy isn’t a statue. Hard to tell but besides the point.

I’ll cede the 15 count tho. That makes, given Florida’s ~22 million population, about 1 nazi per 1.5 million Floridians. So if you were to build a stadium 22x the size of Acrisure and fill it to capacity, chances are there’d be 1 person who identifies as a Nazi.

This, in your view, is an issue that should be immediately addressed by presidential candidates? I’m not seeing the significance, at all.
Of course you don't. But you did take the time to math it.

Those 15 guys got millions and millions of views. So yeah, it's significant.
The people who who propagated the pic should’ve taken my advice and ignored them, but didn’t and played right into their hands.
And the Billion Dollar Baby is taking your advice, ignoring it while he's off doing everything other than being governor of Florida.

Over a billion lost. 200k jobs lost. Nazi's flying his flag. Him giving his wife the stinkeye for outing how much Disney plays in his home.

Great job, Ron
Just like tRump saying there is good people on both sides... no... if you are standing with fucking assholes with nazi flags or conferate flags and you refuse to nenounce assholes with nazi flags or conferate flags, then you are a fucking racist piece of shit just like tRump. There are never good people marching next to or not speaking up against anybody flying a nazi flag or a conferate flag. It's just pure racism and hate.
Nice incoherent rant. Utter horseshit, but still entertaining to read.
"Over the last year, views of Disney have remained steady, as nearly two in three Americans (63%) express favorable views. By contrast, views of DeSantis (32% favorable) have declined substantially since November: he is now 16 points underwater with Americans overall (down from net +2 favorable in November) and has seen double-digit declines in favorability across party lines," the website reported.
Great job, Ron