Anal play / Full On Greek for Men

So someone has created a thread in San Antonio about this subject, and a few have the idea one is gay if a man enjoys ass play by another woman.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1369148

Thoughts? Feel free to join the other thread also.

Personally, don't see any problem with it, everyone likes what they like.
I've never understood the thought that a man who enjoys anal stimulation is gay. I guess it's a form of homophobia. Receiving anal stimulation doesn't make a man gay. What makes a man gay is a man be attracted to other men and only other men. Since gay men perform oral sex on each other, is a man who receives oral sex from a woman really gay? I think not. That might be a silly question but it's the same type of argument in my opinion. We all like what we like. I really enjoy anal stimulation but I'm not attracted to other men. If a woman wants to play with my ass, she's more than welcome to. It feels really good! The men who don't try it because they think it's something only gay men do, don't know what they're missing. Just my two cents.
quote---The men who don't try it because they think it's something only gay men do, don't know what they're missing. Just my two cents.

hell yeahhhhh!!!! Its all good!!!!!!!!!
They call me "The Prostate / Strap-On Queen!!!!!" I love to fuck "Manpussy"! I could truly say I've fukkkked more Manpussy than mine has ever been fukkkked!!! Lol!!

From my experience prostate/strap-on play is the most requested least spoken about fetish I do. I have many different ways about making a man feel comfortable not vulnerable to such a stimulating play. I'll take you from a finger to a 12 inch strap in your first session if I want to. Make you beg for every inch and crave it like no other... or milk your prostate like never before. I guess it depends how naughty you like it.

Yes invest in Toys, toys, toys the more the marrier, different sizes, shapes, lengths, the more options to play with the better the experience!!! Most important is the Gloves. I even have a nice little butt plunger for those who don't properly clean themselves out before session they can be easily blown/cleaned out if need be!!! The cleaner the better no one likes a Shitty Time!!!

Most important is LUBE, LUBE, LUBE!! I prefer lube gels with toys,The gel stays on the toy better. Even a ton of lube with gloved finger, sticky is never good with any type of anal play.. The wetter the better. Take your time and pay attention to the body language it will tell you more than words!

If it's something you get comfortable doing you will be surprised how many men want it and crave it! Good Luck and Happy Hunting!

I love all things anal lol if it has to do with my ass or my partners I'm in!

My favorite though is a woman with a strapon, there is just something very sexy about a woman with a strapon. It just does it for me!
They call me "The Prostate / Strap-On Queen!!!!!" I love to fuck "Manpussy"! I could truly say I've fukkkked more Manpussy than mine has ever been fukkkked!!! Lol!!

From my experience prostate/strap-on play is the most requested least spoken about fetish I do. I have many different ways about making a man feel comfortable not vulnerable to such a stimulating play. I'll take you from a finger to a 12 inch strap in your first session if I want to. Make you beg for every inch and crave it like no other... or milk your prostate like never before. I guess it depends how naughty you like it.

Yes invest in Toys, toys, toys the more the marrier, different sizes, shapes, lengths, the more options to play with the better the experience!!! Most important is the Gloves. I even have a nice little butt plunger for those who don't properly clean themselves out before session they can be easily blown/cleaned out if need be!!! The cleaner the better no one likes a Shitty Time!!!

Most important is LUBE, LUBE, LUBE!! I prefer lube gels with toys,The gel stays on the toy better. Even a ton of lube with gloved finger, sticky is never good with any type of anal play.. The wetter the better. Take your time and pay attention to the body language it will tell you more than words!

If it's something you get comfortable doing you will be surprised how many men want it and crave it! Good Luck and Happy Hunting!
Originally Posted by Winter Monroe
I am glad you aren't in my area... I'd never go home!

I dream about women like you
  • anita
  • 05-01-2015, 07:00 PM
I love greek/anal play on both parties. Don't really care about other people opinions on this matter. If you can't freely express your sexual preferences here, then I don't know where you will do that.

Originally Posted by Winter Monroe
Oh wow! God, I would love for you to get me into bed and fuck my "manpussy"!! I love having a strapon used on me (as long as it's not too big.) I am very submissive, and to me this is the ultimate way to submit to a woman, to reverse roles and have her fuck me. And I especially love it if she makes me wear panties and stockings.
FIA , FIV, play in my back yard is all good Originally Posted by Feisty Kat

Awesome!

You can give me the finger too. Lol

Awesome!

Awesome!

You can give me the finger too. Lol

Awesome! Originally Posted by slickahhughs
Not too long now. Not too long! Meet me in DSM..
The same topic is going back and forth in the Austin Coed as well. Pretty much the same ignorant hateful attitude towards the activity.

So someone has created a thread in San Antonio about this subject, and a few have the idea one is gay if a man enjoys ass play by another woman.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1369148

Thoughts? Feel free to join the other thread also.

Personally, don't see any problem with it, everyone likes what they like. Originally Posted by Dr. Grey
docustes...next time,I will "step it up"!!! wooohoooo!!!
docustes...next time,I will "step it up"!!! wooohoooo!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
should I be scared?
Lol maybe..but also excited
Lol maybe..but also excited Originally Posted by DallasRain
yes, yes I am!