Freaky little cum thirsty fetish friendly slut?

YES. Somebody's going to teach me to poop rainbows and I won't get mad that u called me a slot lol
Slut
I don't think Tht lashing out at her is Wat anyone is doing.. If Thts how any of my posts were taken then u are reading them wrong.. I think it's all funny but this is where ppl take things to seriously sometimes.. It's all in good humor. Read it Tht way instead of taking it like ppl are being hateful.
I'm definitely going to call u a slut while I teach u to poop rainbows...
Some people think it's fun being catty with a bunch of other people who enjoy doing that too. Single one person out and nit-pick. You're just bored with your lives.
Maybe so but ur so oooooo easy to nitpick lol
Wow.

OP wants to tell a little lie. I am a provider but I am not a slut. Fairly harmless way to start the hobby. She will either learn to embrace the truth, or like many before her, eventually find the hobby distasteful and leave it. I know some wonderful providers who, as they grew, developed into people who could no longer embrace/tolerate this truth and moved on. Or perhaps she will continue to use this as a way to divide and compartmentalize her provider self from her real life self.

Regardless, while she was hurt and lashed out at the providers who disagreed with her premise, it was a fairly predictable response from a young, immature provider, trying to find her way and make sense of some confusing emotions as she enters this profession. What is impressive to me is how the established providers lashed back with such vitriol. You have clearly become callous, which is also not surprising, given the nature of the profession. Very impressive how you so quickly turned on one of your own. Regardless, thanks for the entertainment. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
RD, this is so off subject but I'm feeling like a whore, can I suck your cock please.
I don't believe I have ever had the pleasure and since I'm making a TO DO List I would like to add you to it. Unless of course, that tattoos are a turn off, in which case I will go be a whore else where. Lol
. Originally Posted by nwaarguy
Priceless!!
NwaArGuy lol
I found this in my old high school dictionary:

sluhoreitute, noun: someone who likes having sex, wishes she could give it away for free but charges because she's a capitalist and does it with class.

Seems to describe most the ladies on here....most.
More than one lady here has called me a manslut. It did not occur to me at the time to be offended. In fact, I'm sure I laughed. But now I know better. I have seen the light and learned the truth. Y'all were dissing me. So ladies, fair warning. The next time that happens, I am going off here on an epic rant that will make this thread look like Sunday school.
. Originally Posted by nwaarguy
LMAO yes!!
I found this in my old high school dictionary:

sluhoreitute, noun: someone who likes having sex, wishes she could give it away for free but charges because she's a capitalist and does it with class.

Seems to describe most the ladies on here....most. Originally Posted by TestingTheWaters
Nah, I would fuck a hot bartender for free drinks. Almost did, but he was conned into a relationship by his female boss...still got free drinks though lol
More than one lady here has called me a manslut. It did not occur to me at the time to be offended. In fact, I'm sure I laughed. But now I know better. I have seen the light and learned the truth. Y'all were dissing me. So ladies, fair warning. The next time that happens, I am going off here on an epic rant that will make this thread look like Sunday school. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
If it makes you feel better I'll let you spank me. I'm willing to TOFTT