Do gentlemen in the Deep South enjoy a woman with all-natural hairy pussy, armpits, etc.?

You might assume nothing but the title of the thread is asking if Deep South guys like hairy women. That's an assumption. You've eliminated other geographical areas and moved right to the South. I think it has to do with what your first sexual encounters were when you were a boy. I grew up on 80s playboys, so the more trimmed look is what I prefer. If you grew up when hairy was ok, you're probably ok with it. If you didn't, you might not like it or view it as strange.
some unedited raw images from my latest photoshoot!

You might assume nothing but the title of the thread is asking if Deep South guys like hairy women. That's an assumption. You've eliminated other geographical areas and moved right to the South. I think it has to do with what your first sexual encounters were when you were a boy. I grew up on 80s playboys, so the more trimmed look is what I prefer. If you grew up when hairy was ok, you're probably ok with it. If you didn't, you might not like it or view it as strange. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
I just asked about the "Deep South" because it seems to me like that's where ECCIE is used. I use different ad sites in different regions.
Oops double post
If a gal is attractive and sexxxy, a hairy pussy and armpits only adds to the excitement of exploring her totally natural body and being intoxicated by her pheromones
If a gal is attractive and sexxxy, a hairy pussy and armpits only adds to the excitement of exploring her totally natural body and being intoxicated by her pheromones Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Couldn't agree more
Well I am southern and not French but have never experienced a bush of any kind. I may have to add on my bucket list.
Nice trimmed pussy ok, but please no arm pits legs moustace.
Love a clean hairy pussy. Don't really go for the pits and legs hairy though
Wow, kinda off topic But Zoey is gorgeous. Some people could not get away with but for her it works well... She's right she's a all natural beauty.
I'm in North Texas and I are not like a ton of hair! I grew up in the south and the region of the country has nothing to do with preference.

I would venture to say that those in their prime in the 70s and early 80s probably likes a lot of bush. So probably those 55ish and over. I know a lot of old farts that love a hairy bush.

I prefer totally shaved, maybe landing strip or a little Hitler action going on.
And as far as hair anywhere else on a woman, I prefer it only to be on the top of the head and above the eyes. There are some guys that like a hairy woman though.
First, I am glad I saw this link before all the pictures all the ladies shared early on were taken off. Thanks Ladies . It was a thrill.
Secondly, it's all a matter of liking a little something different. While I am not a fan of a wild jungle, (I have to be careful here as I am a product of German, Irish, decent with more hair than I am comfortable with), I do like some hair. I am the age group that is often described as looking for the good old days, but I don't really think this is true. We remember when hair was the norm. We have also seen the numerous stages the evolutionary process have gone through. So, experiencing these stages, we saw the variety and still like to see variety, all the variety! Personally, I really like the trimmed bush with a little covering over the lips. Not enough that I have to find my was through the jungle to get to the prize or get a hairball, but some. Also, gliding the fingers up the leg or down the belly and encountering the fur is just a great thrill, knowing you are getting closer to the prize. Part of what we are about is that each of us gets what we are looking for. So, thank you ladies that are a little different.
And just as a final note, if any of you ladies wants to show yours off, send ME a pick since we can't show them on the site, well, I can take it!
Be safe and be happy!
I can see the novelty of meeting a provider with a full bush..Is it something I seek out? No... but it isn't something I would turn away either.

Having a fresh shaved kitty is great for cleanliness and especially doing my favorite thing which is DATY... But, I still prefer just some grass not the field. It could be a runway, a hitler stache, or even just some cool design like a triangle..or something...trimmed of course neatly.

The only gripe I have a shaved vah-jayjays is that a couple of days growth can really feel like your making out with a cactus and can cause some reach chaffing after sex...
Well zoey, do you like all your guys to be that hairy and untrimmed? Or does the variety help?
Hmm I enjoy variety but I can't say I crave any variety with specific regards to body hair. I don't hate it if a guy manscapes, but I like body hair and fresh pheremones and generally prefer men and women with hair to men and women without. Of course some people are naturally pretty hairless and there's nothing wrong with that either! I do get disappointed when a guy shaves his chest. It's usually pretty stubbly and makes cuddling sharp/painful...