Why is Impeachment such a forbidden topic?

Take a look at what a Gallup poll lists as the important problems facing the country today.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/1675/most...t-problem.aspx

Then enlighten us. As you go through your normal day, how have the policies of Obama negatively affected you regarding what is important to most people? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Obama's policies haven't really affected me negatively, but they haven't affected me positively either. His policies foreign and domestic overall haven't been affective to this country at all. That's the way it usually is with a " Lame Duck" president. Obama is like a Heisman Trophy winner that later proves to be a total bust. There is no sense in denying it. It is what it is.

Jim

Jim

BTW: This thread is about ... "Impeachment" ...

........... since you have forgotten. Originally Posted by LexusLover
There you have it folks, LLIdiot (The Master Hijacker) is losing his argument and resorts to the "this thread is about impeachment" dodge.

If I had to defend GW's atrocious record while President, I would do the "bob and weave" routine, as well.

LLIdiot sounds like a little crybaby!

Listen closely, we can almost hear LLIdiot telling MommyIdiot, that big bad bully BT is hijacking threads that I don't want him to hijack. Please go tell him that it is ok for LLIdiot to hijack threads, but no one else can without MommyIdiot's permission.

Wah! Wah! Wah!

Question of the Day: How many threads in this forum stays on topic for 180+ posts?

Answer or the day: Few, if any.

LLIdiot, it is time for you and the rest of your notorious Idiot Klan, errrr Clan to come to grips with the fact that the POTUS the Idiot Family helped elect twice is THE MOST UNPOPULAR (and incompetent) PRESIDENT IN MODERN U.S. HISTORY!

As your beloved Idiot nephew TrendingIdiot would say:

FACT JACK

And before I forget, Fuck You LLIdiot and the lame horse you rode in on!
There you have it folks,..... Originally Posted by bigtex
yet another informative, substantive post by the "junior bird man" of Eccie.

The "well-informed" visionary with 20-20 xray hindsight ...

..... the poster child for Gruber's "stupid voters" identification kit.

Obaminable = 42% approval 2014 (6 years into his occupation of the WH)
Bush II + 42% approval in 2006 (6 years into his PRESIDENCY).
yet another informative, substantive post by the "junior bird man" of Eccie. Originally Posted by LexusLover
WAH! WAH! WAH!

MommyIdiot, that Big ol' Bully BT hijacked the thread again. Can you believe it? Will you tell the principal?

Purty Puhleeze!

Poll: Bush most unpopular in modern history

CNN Deputy Political Director Paul Steinhauser.

WASHINGTON (CNN) - A new poll suggests that George W. Bush is the most unpopular president in modern American history.

A CNN/Opinion Research Corporation survey released Thursday indicates that 71 percent of the American public disapprove of how Bush his handling his job as president.

"No president has ever had a higher disapproval rating in any CNN or Gallup poll; in fact, this is the first time that any president's disapproval rating has cracked the 70 percent mark," said CNN Polling Director Keating Holland.

"Bush's approval rating, which stands at 28 percent in our new poll, remains better than the all-time lows set by Harry Truman and Richard Nixon (22 percent and 24 percent, respectively) but even those two presidents never got a disapproval rating in the 70s," Holland added. "The previous all-time record in CNN or Gallup polling was set by Truman, 66 percent disapproval in January 1952."

CNN Senior Political Analyst Bill Schneider adds, "He is more unpopular than Richard Nixon was just before he resigned from the presidency in August 1974." President Nixon's disapproval rating in August 1974 stood at 67 percent.

The poll also indicates that support for the war in Iraq has never been lower. Thirty percent of those questioned favored the war while 68 percent opposed the conflict.

"Americans are growing more pessimistic about the war," Holland said. "In January, nearly half believed that things were going well for the U.S. in Iraq; now that figure has dropped to 39 percent."

The numbers on the Iraq war come on the five-year anniversary of President Bush's "mission accomplished" moment onboard the aircraft carrier USS Abraham Lincoln, when Bush proclaimed that "major combat operations in Iraq have ended."

The record low support for the war in a CNN poll could be one reason behind the president's unpopularity, but it probably is not the only one.

"Support for the war, the assessment of the economy and approval of Mr. Bush are all about the same - bad," Schneider said.

The CNN/Opinion Research Corporation poll was conducted by telephone from Monday through Wednesday, with 1,008 adult Americans questioned. The poll's sampling error is plus or minus 3 percentage points.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...odern-history/

FACT JACK
WAH! WAH! WAH! Originally Posted by bigtex
Quit crying, baby.

After a couple of more years you can pretend you didn't vote for him 2x's.

Do you still have his bumper sticker on your "ride"?
Quit crying, baby.

After a couple of more years you can pretend you didn't vote for him 2x's.

Do you still have his bumper sticker on your "ride"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Why is it any of your business if I have Obama's bumper sticker on my "ride?"

But since you brought it up, the answer is no.

Do you still have Shrubbie's bumper sticker on your "ride?"

For more information on LLIdiot's favorite Shrub, follow the link. It will tell you all you need to know about the Wilted Shrub that LLIdiot and the rest of his Idiot Klan, errrr Clan supported.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...odern-history/

Idiots!
WAH! WAH! WAH! Originally Posted by bigtex
Still crying like the BABY he is.
Still crying like the BABY he is. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Is that the best you can come up with?

Your response was weak, very weak! Actually, it is probably strong for a member of the Idiot Klan, errr Clan. But weak for normal people. Very weak!

LLIdiot, let's get back on topic. Shall we?

Need I remind you that you have failed to answer the question of the day. (It should be noted that failure is a common occurrence within the Idiot Klan, errr Clan.)

And now for the big question(s). Hold the applause please!

Do you still have Shrubbie's bumper sticker(s) on your car?

If so, how many?

If not, why not?
Wah! Wah! Wah! Originally Posted by bigtex
Here, may be this will help to wipe those alligator tears away ...

Try not to smear your mascara. Looks tacky.
Try not to smear your mascara. Looks tacky. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Weak, very weak!

Rumor has it that LLIdiot weighs 98 lbs!
Wesk, very weak! Originally Posted by bigtex
I know you are. Is that why you cry so much?

Wah! Wah! Wah! Originally Posted by bigtex
You are boring me. You used to be interesting when you at least posted insightful cut and pastes from the Chronicle OP-Ed pages ... At least it had some entertainment value.

Isn't it that time of year when you normally go ambush some unsuspecting animal while he is enjoying his supper? Why don't you do that for awhile?

And let the rest of us have our little informative chats.
I know you are. Is that why you cry so much?

You are boring me. You used to be interesting when you at least posted insightful cut and pastes from the Chronicle OP-Ed pages ... At least it had some entertainment value. Originally Posted by LexusLover
i am boring you? Mission Friggin' Accomplished!

For an encore, I should consider doing a photo-op on the deck of an aircraft carrier,while wearing a naval aviator's flight suit.

Thanks for letting me know that I am boring you in the same manner in which you bored me for years with your hundreds (if not thousands) of outdated cut and pastes from the Clinton era.

Paybacks are hell! Especially when aimed toward a deserving target who just happens to be an arrogant, egotistical, condescending Idiot, appropriately named LLIdiot, the less than esteemed Patriarch of the Notorious Idiot Klan, errr Clan.
and don't forget, BT, he's most likely a cocksucker...
and don't forget, BT, he's most likely a cocksucker... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Most likely? The more appropriate phrase would be most definitely a cocksucker.
Isn't it that time of year when you normally go ambush some unsuspecting animal while he is enjoying his supper? Why don't you do that for awhile? Originally Posted by LexusLover
The above is from the same LLIdiot who was critical of me for hijacking a thread. Now he is trying desperately trying to hijack it in yet another direction.

LLIdiot, this thread is about ... "Impeachment" ... not hunting .

If you would like to discuss hunting activities, there is a recent thread in this forum especially for that purpose.

Even you and your Idiot Klan, errr Clan members are welcome to post in it.

Idiot's!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1172857