Board Libs: Why Do You Hate President Trump?

Indeed. Like an angry meme dance off. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Ankle monitor? To whom are you referring is wearing an ankle monitor. Seems like an ignorant comment to make if you are just attempting to be the class clown.

I fly all over the US and the world so it can’t be me.

Come find out. Enjoy my lovely ankles. Then enjoy the Katt Attack.

Ginger Katt Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Your would-be paramour, Lil Munster, is currently confined to his mommy's basement under the watchful electronic eye of Austin's finest. But he will be thrilled to hear you can fly to him! Originally Posted by lustylad
Yes Ms. Katt, Mr. wannabe Lusty is partially correct. I am temporarily confined to my one bedroom apartment (thanks to a humorous facebook post) which I coincidentally share with his daughter. He is incorrect in thinking he gave off a witty & well thought out response.
I thought it was obvious. To those with a brain at least. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
If you had any sense you wouldn't even concern yourself with those losers on the left. They have no game plan to improve this Country what so ever.
If you had any sense you wouldn't even concern yourself with those losers on the left. They have no game plan to improve this Country what so ever. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Reading is FUNdamental, bro.
Reading is FUNdamental, bro. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You should take up a remedial class, lol.
I am temporarily confined to my one bedroom apartment (thanks to a humorous facebook post).... Originally Posted by Little Monster
Hmmm... Now you've piqued everyone's curiosity!

How about reposting the offending Facebook comment here?

Unlike that Zuckerberg creep, we still believe in the First Amendment and can appreciate a good laugh!
Four memes? The more you bring up HRC, the dumber you look.

As if you know I supported her.
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
The first thing to note is do you even vote?
The first thing to note is do you even vote? Originally Posted by Levianon17
It would only matter if I was on the SCOTUS. Then it wouldn't be an inconvenient scientific truth to research the abundance of natural disasters in such a short period of time.

Bush v. Gore

https://www.britannica.com/event/Bush-v-Gore

The court ruled 5–4 on the remedy of the matter, with the majority holding that the Florida Supreme Court’s decision had created new election law—a right reserved for the state legislature—and that no recount could be held in time to satisfy a federal deadline for the selection of state electors.

What to expect at the Washington DC 4th of July: Army tanks, a burning flag and Baby Trump

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/1617386...rom%20%251%24s

There will be flyovers of the Blue Angels and Air Force One, a lineup of military vehicles including tanks, and a pyrotechnic display that will illuminate "over a mile of sky above and to the left and right of the Lincoln Memorial," according to fireworks makers Phantom and Grucci which is donating extra pyrotechnics.

. . . he sees himself as a Fascist dictatorrrrr . . . etcetera . . .
What to expect at the Washington DC 4th of July: Army tanks, a burning flag and Baby Trump

....he sees himself as a Fascist dictatorrrrr.... etcetera... Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Like Macron?

It would only matter if I was on the SCOTUS. Then it wouldn't be an inconvenient scientific truth to research the abundance of natural disasters in such a short period of time.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
I figured you didn't vote. Thanks for clearing that up.
Why Would Anyone Abstain From Voting?

https://www.thelawyerportal.com/blog...n-from-voting/

Ultimately, abstaining is mostly useful in the moral sense rather than in the practical sense. Abstaining does not count as any type of vote so the outcome of a particular election is not directly influenced by those who do not vote.

In that sense, not voting would leave you at the mercy of other voters, but it could be used as a form of protest or as a show of no confidence.

You can assume I never vote. Or just the last presidential cycle.
Baby trump balloon will be the only sensible way to frame the tanks, which incidentally, are likely too heavy to pass by the Lincoln Memorial without damaging it.

Maybe they can fabricate a baby trump in a tank balloon.
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I remember that video! Famous rapper from Pittsburgh?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I remember that video! Famous rapper from Pittsburgh?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
We don’t have rappers, just polka players.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wTVW_P0wou4

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA