Obama buying a $15 million home!!!

You’ll notice that Lucey has his catch phrases when he posts. He’s made templates so he doesn’t have to think of something original. Like Pissburg. Or old man, old man, old man. Or Asian midget, Asian midget. He’s like a parrot. He learns a line and says it over and over again. Why would a young high powered executive even be on ECCIE to begin with? Especially one that doesn’t see hookers? Originally Posted by bambino
His Political Forum debut is a disaster. I'm betting he will crawl back under whatever rock he slithered out from. Is he a closet gay like Chuck Connors?
Is he a closet gay like Chuck Connors? Originally Posted by lustylad
what?

Aloysius Connors, gay?

one of the very few who played both major league baseball and basketball?

the rifleman and the unjustly branded hero of branded?
Hell, I wish you were right and I was full of shit. I would have liked to have had that 7 years back and went (sic) to state schools that had good pussy walking around. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Ivy pussy is the best. More than you could ever handle. Those girls would quickly size up your atrocious grammar, limp noodle, and puny intellect. Then they would verbally humiliate you so deftly you wouldn't even know it was a putdown.
His Political Forum debut is a disaster. I'm betting he will crawl back under whatever rock he slithered out from. Is he a closet gay like Chuck Connors? Originally Posted by lustylad
Most definitely. He hangs his degrees on the Glory Hole walls.
Good for your bambino! Didn’t figure you’d last the night!

Congratulations!

Is Waco still keeping his eyes on you?
what?

Aloysius Connors, gay? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Ok, I looked it up. He was married to 3 different women and had 4 sons by his first wife.

Perhaps it was just a rumor started by his homo fans who had crushes on him. Like the one claiming to have 3 Ivy degrees.
Then why did you bring them up, junior? Think you're still on the grade school playground? You certainly are more qualified for that one ... and frankly ... hanging paper on a wall in a frame doesn't mean squat .... and you pegged anyone who pays attention to it. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Pretty comical thread there LL.

When I read “junior,” I thought it was just a continuation of the same old Pissburg circle jerk and you were simply referencing the poster formerly known as IBJunior.

Then I read the rest of it and realized you WERE!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHS,,,
Good for your bambino! Didn’t figure you’d last the night!

Congratulations!

Is Waco still keeping his eyes on you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I didn’t figure you would last this long.
Spent your night pounding it, did you?

Why? Because your brother from another re-eduation camp, TWK, has his eyes on you?

Or because you’ve been expanding your fan base across multiple forums? Sure seems like you e been busy with Mr. Connors all freaking night.

Surely isn’t because of anything you didn’t do, is it?

I suppose you’ll be making barnyard sounds today, then.

You really need to get yourself on the same page with WACO!
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Spent your night pounding it, did you?

Why? Because your brother from another re-eduation camp, TWK, has his eyes on you?

Or because you’ve been expanding your fan base across multiple forums? Sure seems like you e been busy with Mr. Connors all freaking night.

Surely isn’t because of anything you didn’t do, is it?

I suppose you’ll be making barnyard sounds today, then.

You really need to get yourself on the same page with WACO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Is that the face you were making when Abbey finger fucked you?

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1855201

Gold Finger!!!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Westminster Abbey?

Loved that place!

Off topic again, but at least Waco has your back!

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Westminster Abbey?

Loved that place!

Off topic again, but at least Waco has your back! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The face YR makes when Abbey gives him is proctor exams!!!!!!
Ivy pussy is the best. More than you could ever handle. Those girls would quickly size up your atrocious grammar, limp noodle, and puny intellect. Then they would verbally humiliate you so deftly you wouldn't even know it was a putdown. Originally Posted by lustylad
How the fuck would you even know? Your lack of intelligence and maturity tells me that you haven't even been to high school and certainly not college.

You silly ass old men from Pissburg need to get some dignity. You fools may make sense to each other, but you sure the fuck don't make any sense to me.
Cheap insults and laughable lies about your education. Is that all you have to offer, Luke the Loser?

Keep dreaming of that Ivy pussy you'll never have! Those girls have beauty and brains and exciting careers - while you stay home all day and masturbate to reruns of the Rifleman.
How dare you talk about pussy on a whooker board?