Okay, lets really talk about the latest airliner to go down.

Just an excellent guess. It shows in your posting.

Is your thumb sucking easier now with dentures? Originally Posted by LexusLover
More words of infinite nonsense, errrr wisdom from LLIdiot!

What other words do you have to share with us today?

Do you believe there is a difference between an Aircraft Carrier and a paddle boat?

They both float, don't they LLIdiot?
  • WTF
  • 01-11-2015, 07:24 PM
OK - so I agree it is unlikely the plane is intact anywhere and able to fly.
But where in the fuck is a single identifiable part off that airplane?
Absent that, you cannot exclude the hijacking, however hard to fathom. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
With that thought we can not exclude that a UFO intercepted it and has it on board headed back to...

We can not exclude that David Copperfield or David Blaine made it disappear.

Or Santa has it at the North Pole...

Or can we exclude the fucking ridiculous? Because it seems according to you and JD we can not!
  • WTF
  • 01-11-2015, 07:49 PM
ExN ... the whole cell phone on airplane bullshit arose when WTF posted that I posted a cell phone could be used on the planes to track the planes. Aside from being pure bullshit (I did NOT post such a thing or even imply it),

. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You were the first to post about cell phones in this thread, not me. They have nothing to do with this discussion and should have never been brought up by anyone who had an ounce of sense or knew about Google.

I realize that aircraft gps tracking is done (as I posted it is reported that about 90% of the U.S. fleet (U.S. carriers) are so equipped).

WTF was posting that it was too expensive for the U.S. government to do, and that is why it was not done. (Until he discovered in the postings it was.).

What you implied was a bunch of bullshit. First off the plane(s) that have disappeared are not even US carriers. So there are multiple answers as to why this has not been done. I provided the links for you but you were to dense to understand. There was no pressing reason why to do so here as we do not have planes dropping off the grid and low cost Asian Airlines are to cheap to do so it appears.

Please tell me why the airlines have not installed it on their aircraft if it is so cheap and easy as you say. Is that to hard a question to answer? Originally Posted by WTF

I don't have a clue. Why don't you ask the airlines?
Originally Posted by LexusLover
You then at least did a tad bit of research and finally posted something relevant.

Or they can be sent over water by satellite, which is a more expensive service to send messages, he said.

I then provided the answer to the question that you could not answer. I didn't even have to call the airlines.

I have tried to help you with hints mighty LexusLover, but your squealing has been incessant...like a hungry Pot Belly Pig.

http://fox59.com/2014/12/29/why-dont-planes-live-stream-flight-data/
But the technology is not catching on with major carriers.
Skeptics point to several reasons why. For starters, industry consultant Michael Boyd pointed out, planes rarely completely fall off the grid.
“Up until now, we haven’t had a need to track all airplanes,” Boyd said. “Why would we do it if we don’t have to?”
Another problem: widespread use of live streaming technology would create an overload of information, making it hard to analyze properly.
But in the end, it comes down to cost, experts said.
“[Airlines are] very cost sensitive,” said former inspector general of the U.S. Department of Transportation Mary Schiavo, who is a CNN aviation analyst. “They simply will not add additional safety measures unless mandated by the federal government.”
Flyht counters by saying that its system, which typically costs less than $100,000 to install, is designed to save carriers money.
Originally Posted by WTF

I had already posted the link below which dovetailed into wtf you finally researched.

[/SIZE]

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/mis...-use-it-n94991

Q: What role does cost play?
A: It currently costs around $75,000 to install a [maintenance-tracking] system per aircraft. The cost to stream that data is about $3 per minute. If you’re dealing with a 4-hour flight, you’ve got 240 minutes times $3 times the total number of planes in the sky. The cost could be enormous and could raise ticket prices. Originally Posted by WTF
Do you understand how much that would add to an airline's cost? Do you understand why I kept asking if you were for a government mandate? Of couse you were, that is why the fuck you avoided the question.

If you dig deeper into this you will see that we are getting there as cost lower and a government mandate kicks in....that Moore's Law thingy taking effect.
FDR recovered still searching for the cockpit voice recorder.

http://news.yahoo.com/indonesian-div...--finance.html

The most common thing heard on the voice recorder is Awww shit. If it is an Aggie pilot then it is "here hold my beer and watch this".
Q: What role does cost play?
A: It currently costs around $75,000 to install a [maintenance-tracking] system per aircraft. The cost to stream that data is about $3 per minute. If you’re dealing with a 4-hour flight, you’ve got 240 minutes times $3 times the total number of planes in the sky. The cost could be enormous and could raise ticket prices.

In the 70s and the 80s all aircraft engine time came from voice contacts between the pilot and the radio operator on the ground. The ground radio operator would input the information into a teletype machine that hooked to the airline. One office that received this hard paper information would be the airline maintenance office. At that point some one would file this hard copy by entering the times in a log book for that aircraft and engine log. Because of the inconsistences of the times being just a estimate the airline had to allow a 5% fudge factor on engine and air frame times. All maintenance was by operating hours. If the airline could track engine times accurately then the aircraft could fly 5% longer before overhauls and minor maintenance. There was also the man hours recording the times. Pilot, radio operator file clerks and other recording clerks. With the advent of digital recording the operators and clerks were eliminated. When the pilot enters the cabin before the flight he sets thumb wheels to indicate the flight number. Permanently set into the onboard computer is the engine numbers aircraft number. When the engine is fired up a message is transmitted with the exact time. When the wheel brake is released another message is transmitted that they are away from the gate. When the nose wheel leaves the ground for 3 seconds another message is transmitted that they are in the air. The flight dispatch office has input the fuel on board and the gate attendant has input the number of people on board.
Upon landing the reverse takes place. This gives the airline exact times for maintenance. With in the first year of flight with this digital log the airline more than makes up for installation costs. The weather office tracks flights to determine wind speed at different altitudes so the next flight may request a different flight level. This saves fuel by reducing head winds. With GPS on aircraft the FAA has reduced flight following on routes between Alaska and the southern 48. Using GPS each flight is advised of the location of every other aircraft. This is an ongoing experiment that will shortly be used in other areas.
Flight following over water would not require any hands on time as the limits that are programed into the ground computer. If a location was to be received that was out of bounds than an alarm would advise ground controllers. So under normal conditions no actual human inter action would be required.
I don't know where the cost of $3 a minute came from but it is way off it would be closer to $3 for the complete flight.
Found both boxes soon speculation will be moot.
With that thought we can not exclude that a UFO intercepted it and has it on board headed back to...

We can not exclude that David Copperfield or David Blaine made it disappear.

Or Santa has it at the North Pole...

Or can we exclude the fucking ridiculous? Because it seems according to you and JD we can not! Originally Posted by WTF
If we exclude your thoughts, then we exclude the fucking ridiculous.
If we exclude your thoughts, then we exclude the fucking ridiculous. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
...."thoughts" ... you are getting generous in your assessments these days.

BTW: It was good to see Netanyahu in the head line of the march in Paris.

That was a "kiss-my-ass" moment.
Relevant as usual. You've really taken a nosedive, IBHomo. Your posts used to be somewhat thought provoking. Now they're mostly just hateful nonsense. You probably ought to get that checked. You're at that age, you know...
  • WTF
  • 01-12-2015, 10:57 AM
...."thoughts" .l

That was a "kiss-my-ass" moment. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Did you see Abbas in the same head of the line? Was that too a kiss my ass moment?
...."thoughts" ... you are getting generous in your assessments these days.

That was a "kiss-my-ass" moment. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You do know France requested him not to come, however he did anyway.
Relevant as usual. You've really taken a nosedive, IBHomo. Your posts used to be somewhat thought provoking. Now they're mostly just hateful nonsense. You probably ought to get that checked. You're at that age, you know... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why are you referring to your friend, IvaBiggenIdiot (IvaBiggenIdiot)as IBHomo now?(IvaBiggenHomo)
Why are you referring to your friend, IvaBiggenIdiot (IvaBiggenIdiot)as IBHomo now?(IvaBiggenHomo) Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Why don't you invite some of your butt fucking buddies to Love Field for some of your faggot games Jew boy?
Why don't you invite some of your butt fucking buddies to Love Field for some of your faggot games Jew boy? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Fuck you, anti-Semite faggot! I could kick your ass any time I felt like it.......you little blowhard pussy.
Fuck you, anti-Semite faggot! I could kick your ass any time I felt like it.......you little blowhard pussy. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Kiss my ass, you are so old you can't even beat your meat much less kick someone's ass. Butt fucking prick bet if you had as many dicks sticking out of you as have been stuck in you it would look kike a porcupine.