Can a member have too many reviews and posts?

Yes everyone...I am officially smh at myself now...SleepyMarie is sleepy. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Should of just said "With" and moved on. LOL!
Banned. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Hahahaha
Banned. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Damn...TFF

Damned G! SMH. I can't believe that you need this broken down.

You claim to have been outed by "surrogates". So, that means you were "cavalier" with your RL ...

Now, you would like everyone to believe that you were just sitting around minding to you own gangsta business and out of the blue you got outed? The truth is generally always somewhere in the middle ... So, just what is it that you did or said that made someone want to out you?

I have a hard time believing that someone gets outed for no particular reason at all. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
That is precisely what happened from my perspective, for hers you'd have to ask her why she did it, or had it done.
^^^
So you are saying you were outed just for the fun of it?

If true this would make me rethink sticking around here.
^^^

If true this would make me rethink sticking around here. Originally Posted by Permission2Look
and you would not be alone I this line of thinking. If you've noticed, there is a disturbing amount of requests to delete or close accounts in the questions to staff forum.
Yummy!
I love a good knock knock joke...
That's one of the funniest ones I've seen in months...
Reminds me of this one!

Originally Posted by ThroatChoker
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...6&postcount=95

Yeah mate. I knock on the door and she says, "Who is it?"

I say, "Mojo".

"Uh, uh. He's in here already. Says if I let him do Greek one more time, he'll get my pm to work."

I say, "OK, I'm lying. It's Dick 'em Down"

Mojo says, "Hell NO."
^^^

If true this would make me rethink sticking around here. Originally Posted by Permission2Look
If you take certain precautions with your RL info then you should be ok. I was negligent in this instance, and paid the price with an unstable girl who wanted to retaliate for a perceived slight is my best guess. I take responsibility to that extent.

That is precisely what happened from my perspective, for hers you'd have to ask her why she did it, or had it done.
[/COLOR] Originally Posted by Island_Gent
If you take certain precautions with your RL info then you should be ok. I was negligent in this instance, and paid the price with an unstable girl who wanted to retaliate for a perceived slight is my best guess. I take responsibility to that extent.

Originally Posted by Island_Gent
ROFLMAO! Gangsta, you ain't fooling anybody on here. You know exactly what you did that riled her up so much that she cut her dogs loose on you. "Perceived slight is my best guess" my ass!

"Oh, No"! I'm a innocent old gentleman gangsta ... I don't mess my nest, not me. No sir. Bitch unstable is what it is!
ROFLMAO! Gangsta, you ain't fooling anybody on here. You know exactly what you did that riled her up so much that she cut her dogs loose on you. "Perceived slight is my best guess" my ass!

"Oh, No"! I'm a innocent old gentleman gangsta ... I don't mess my nest, not me. No sir. Bitch unstable is what it is! Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Aiight then, as difficult as it is to wrap your mind around, that's precisely what happened. I'm still buggin. I log in one day, see my name on a SHMB, and yes I went off on the hooker I held responsible....after the fact.

Now that I've calmed down a bit, you've raised a valid point. I too would like to know exactly why it was done. If the hooker's surrogates would pm me and let me know what I did to cause their favourite girl or her minion to put my shit out there, I'd sincerely like to know. I promise to be discreet.